Hello Everyone

CocoaSip

Hello Everyone, 

I recently became an Imperium Member and I'm very excited to become a part of your organization. I found your organization by searching through the list of organizations on the RSI site. I am new to SC though I am learning fast and have acquired much knowledge. I have enjoyed meeting a lot of you already and I hope to get to know more of you. You can also find me on PS4 mainly and sometimes on XboxOne. Yes I'm a console girl but I have taken the leap of faith onto PC. I am always up for gaming so if you want to play any other game or SC with me, please do not hesitate to add me to your contact list on the RSI website. I will do the same for you in return if you inform me of your handle name. My handle name is CocoaSip. My time zone is EST but I'm sure we can compromise on a good time and day to meet up as I'm flexible. Feel free to connect to me via Twitter and YouTube as I do record my gameplay of various games. I hope you all enjoy your time in SC. 

Welcome to the Base, and Imperium.

I see you mentioned that you do a lot of Youtube videos. We have several members that are constantly on Teamspeak that stream Star Citizen and other games fairly frequently. Not sure if you would want to collaborate with any of them, but they are around!