Greetings Fellow Citizens!

GreyFox_420

Greetings fellow citizens my name is GreyFox_420.

Just felt like saying hello.

I got star citizen the other day after I finally caved in to the hype.

So far I'm extremely impressed with the potential of this future epic.

Very interested in joining the IMPERIUM organization.  (hope someone from there is reading this ;))

I haven't been part of a large group since my old world of warcraft days so it would be nice to get back into working with groups of people again to achieve amazing goals within the game world.

1 hour ago, Tom Villder said:

So what in-game role do you want to have? Also, what ship(s) do you have?

Well I just got the game yesterday I bought a starter pack that came with the Aurora MR. Been playing with the controls and getting a better feel for flying. (starting to get the hang of it)

So far after some research of the future professions, The most interesting role to me overall is a combat medic.

Maybe something in mining or salvaging, but the medic role is what I would like to end up doing.

But like I said earlier I just got the game yesterday, So my mind may change on that.

Oh & sorry BTW Tom

I think I may of made an error on my application...?:unsure: Sorry for the mistake.

Just resubmitted my application with the link to SCB, sorry for any trouble. 

2 hours ago, GreyFox_420 said:

So far after some research of the future professions, The most interesting role to me overall is a combat medic.

Maybe something in mining or salvaging, but the medic role is what I would like to end up doing.

But like I said earlier I just got the game yesterday, So my mind may change on that.

Based on what you've said, the one ship I'd recommend down the line (whether purchase as a pledge or obtained in-game) would be the Cutlass Black:

I recommend this because it:

- is getting a rework that will add more weaponry as well as increased cargo space

- gives you a blank slate so you can equip the ship in the way you want, rather than be bound to an equipment set like the Red

- can be flown with or without a crew and do just fine

- already comes equipped with a tractor beam so for the most part you're set for salvaging

- can be outfitted with medical beds to treat wounded NPCs/players (the Red variant is pre-fitted with this)

Once you draw in more space$ you'll be able to get the Endeavor, which has a hospital module and a hangar bay for two Cutlasses:

Welcome Greyfox! I hope you'll like it with us. Have you already seen the portal and hooked up your Teamspeak/discord? There's usually people on there that would love to help you with the ropes. I'm not much of an ace pilot myself (but not bad, mind you), but if you need help with the FPS aspect of the game I'd love to hop in few games! :)

Good morning & thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

I am looking forward to meeting you all online.

Sometime around April this year (If i have the petty cash) I will be purchasing a Cutlass to help in future search and rescue operations.(looking at the black & red)

I am in the processes of setting up team speak and looking for a descent mic/headphones to use for it, Also bookmarked the team speak page here on the forums.

Once again thank you for the welcome and allowing me to be a part of this amazing organization.

• 2 weeks later...