Hi everyone - Monta

theMonta

Hello deer Imperium members,

Great to be part of the team.

Just a quick presentation so you know who I am and whom you speak to.

I'm 26, French and live in Paris. I've been living in many places in the world, Australia, Spain, and Kenya for the most part.

I speak fluent french, English and Spanish. 

I first heard of star citizen in 2013 but decided to join only in 2014 with the smallest package, since I didn't want to take anty risk at that point. I really liked freelancer, that's why motivated me to support the game.

I actually didn't play a lot at StarCitizen but kept following all the news on information, especially in RSI forums and reddit. And since the released of 2.6, I'm really hyped and want to get into it so that's why I decided to join a more organized and hardcore group.

I'm more of a trade/commercial based player and love to analyse the economic systems of games. My main focus is to identify the goods with the most added value to maximise the profit. But I also love space and exploration as a whole.

I've played for some years FPS games and was not so bad at it, so I guess Star Marine won't be a problem to handle. But I would love to be in touch with Imperium people who can teach me the flying techniques/skills since I didn't really improved my flying skills ;)

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell, but hey, do not hesitate to ask me whatever you want!

Have a good day ! 

Welcome to Imperium @theMonta! We can always use more T&I members :) If you're looking for someone to help you improve your flight skills, Imperium has a few Flight Instructors at the moment @GreenAvenger @Xeen & @Cincinnatus that are all very helpful and specialized in teaching people how to fly. That doesn't mean you can't ask random people on TeamSpeak though, they may be able to point you towards someone online that can help that's just not a Flight Instructor. If you need anything don't hesitate to PM or poke a Human Resource member, enjoy your stay!

• 2 weeks later...