Feedback Wanted need help with my joystick

Assuming windows PC

If you go to Devices and printers and right click on the controller an open up game controller settings. Here you should see your plugged in controllers hopefully 2 of them double click thier names to get a window with all their buttons and axis. Move the stick around/press buttons and see if it is working/being detected as intended (ie the axis pointer is in the center when rested). 

Side note.... what do you mean when you say the ship is moving

On 2/16/2017 at 8:57 PM, ltsnowman88 said:

i am new at space sim I have dual logitech extreme 3d pro I have gone thought and calibrated both of them but in game my ship moves with out me doing anything if someone know what i should do i would love the help

Hey, we're running the same stick. Which degree of motion are we talking? If your throttle if set anywhere off of full back, it'll register it as forward but it is very affable as to how far it reads. If you're talking about Yaw and Roll, then it's another issue entirely and I can point you to another source to handle it. The Windows Game Controller settings don't do much in regards to actual calibrations for the stick, you need to get a program called Logitech Profiler for the Extreme 3D Pro.

In Windows platform, there's a way to re-calibrate your Extreme™ 3D Pro through the Game Controllers Settings section. Here's how:

1. Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sounds > Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click on the Extreme™ 3D Pro.
3. Select "Game Controller Settings".
4. Press and hold CTRL + SHIFT + Left click on "Properties", then you must have this screen 2uV7C8G.png

5. Click on "Calibrate" and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By NavyCPO
      Morning all
      I was wondering if those who use joystick and throttle can lend me some help.  I have a logitech X56 HOTAS and have finally after much trial and error have gotten it to work.
      The issue I am personally having is the way the default thrust is working with my throttle.  For example in Elite Dangerous my throttle works like I would expect, if I slide it all the way back that is a dead stop.  If I push forward it is full engine throttle.  In this game the throttle is idle in the middle which is hard to find for me cause my throttle has no mid detent, also when I push forward it goes in reverse engine thrust and when I pull all the way back it is full thrust forward.  To me this is not good especially how the throttle IMO is reversed.
      Is there a way to make the throttle perform like it does in elite where I can use the full range for going forward and set a reverse button and if not can someone assist me in getting it whee at least when I push all the way forward it is full throttle forward.  I have tried setting in game settings FLIGHT - HOTAS thrust invert toggle to both settings yes and no and it has not effected how my throttle works at all is remains backwards to me.
      Thanks anyone who can lend assistance.
      NavyCPO
    • By Gallitin
      I've only been able to play about 2 hours now, but had fun so far.
      Will keep adding list of game information to this thread in case it helps others.
      Gameplay:
      Cyberpunk Weapon Breakdowns
      The Definitive Guide To Building An Assault Character In Cyberpunk 2077
      The Definitive Guide To Building A Stealth Character In Cyberpunk 2077
      The Definitive Guide To Building A Hacker In Cyberpunk 2077
      Quick Guide To Character Progression In Cyberpunk 2077
      Cyberware Upgrades To Take Or Avoid In Cyberpunk 2077
      A Cyberpunk 2077 Guide To Romance
      Unlocking The Easy To Miss “Hardcore” Ending For Cyberpunk 2077
      How To Unlock All Cyberpunk 2077 Endings
      Every Iconic Weapon In Cyberpunk 2077
      How To Earn Money In Cyberpunk 2077
      Cyberpunk 2077: What Are The Lifepaths And What Do They Do?
      The Ultimate Guide To Hacking In ‘Cyberpunk 2077’
      How To Get The Legendary Corpo Suit Set In Cyberpunk 2077
      Performance/Hardware Issues:
      Fixing FPS Issues in Cyberpunk
      Fixing Default Controller Options in Cyberpunk
      Updates:
      New Update Fixes Seizure Issues Among Other Things In Cyberpunk 2077
      CD Projekt Red Promises “Large” Updates For Cyberpunk 2077 Over The Next Two Months
      CD Projekt Red Is In Big Trouble
      Anyone Can Refund Cyberpunk 2077 Now
    • By KROGANIX
      i am new so sorry in advance.
      so i brought the Mustang Alpha Pack last night downloaded the game and for some reason i can only access the hangar and have no Mustang? can someone please help?

• By rdav01
      I know how to go into the options select the X52 Pro profile I have even switched the Z and X axis but when I go to the pad to try and use my joystick nothing happens seems like it reverts back to keyboard/mouse some of the buttons work but nothing else please help what am I doing wrong?
    • By timonx
      Hi guys,
      I need and advice what to do in order to play the game.
      There are these two situations:
      1) the game crash when I am in the cave (without visiting space station) - on the next load I am back in the starting city and cannot retrieve my ship.
      2) the game crash when I am flying (without visiting space station) - the game does not load. It keeps getting me back in the main screen.
      The only "solution" I have for both situations is to reset the character. This make the game absolutely not playable.
      What could you suggest me to do in these situations?