Are you a Forum Sleeper?

Nord

Ok, so it's been a while since I joined Star Citizenbase and Imperium...

A few years ago I was very active, but now I rarely post anything. Still, I try to follow whats going on here and there, even popping my head out sometimes. I like to know how many of you there are? Who is still with us, but in the shadows? Say hello & make your mark here!

:stormtrooper:

4 hours ago, Trophias said:

hiya Nord :D

If you haven't already, we have a Discord associated with SCB and Imperium now! come chat with peeps as well as here on the forums :D

Thanks, joined discord last month :-) *trying to stay on track 

49 minutes ago, Drum said:

First place I hit every day. But yeah the responses are slim from about everyone unless something new is dropping.

Fact is - I imagine it will get even scarcer once something meaningful (mining trading salvage) pops.

Everyone will be in their ships all day.. - DRUM out

Yup. But then we'll be on TS chatting to our mouth dries out..  I'm guessing a huge leap again at 3.0 and a fall before the rise again :P

I check the forum every day or every other day... waiting in anticipation for 2.6.1 and beyond.  Activity and content drought like this is normal before new content is added to the game.  I'm sure there will be a buzz of activity here when 2.6.1, 2.6.2 and 3.0 are released, as well as any concept sales (or leaks?) in between.

Still here, still lurking, still waiting....  I am on the forums every day, TS a few times a week.  just enjoying other games until this one sucks my soul dry.

Honestly, it seems like 3.0 is where people will return from hibernation.  it offers a lot of added content that will bring more than a few hours of gaming fun.  You can only play so much of each module right now before you exhaust most of what's available.