Donut

The $400 4K Virtual Reality PC Headset

H'uh.. interresting.
I had the opportunity to try out the Oculus Rift not too long ago and I have to say, it's great. However, Star Citizen is pretty much the only reason i want to get VR... so buying a headset now is way too soon. I'd rather wait and see what the market does and where technology is going before I dive in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By warlord5366
      Hi All,

It has been around 2 years since I last hung around these parts of the area.  Since then I have moved on with life getting a job that requires me to never be home and now married.
      I have a lack of time, and require assistance from people I trust on the forum.
      Could anyone here PM me if they would like to sell my LTI packages, and account and you would receive a commission for your work (and be middle man so this can be all smooth) 
      My ebay:
      https://www.ebay.com/usr/jgomez5366
      My Overclock.net account:
      http://www.overclock.net/forum/members/354310-istudy92.html

I would like to get 575 if possible for all?:
      Aurora LN
      AEGIS DYNAMICS RETALIATOR HEAVY BOMBER - LTI
      DIGITAL BOUNTY HUNTER - LTI

My account can buy back
      DIGITAL COLONEL - LTI
      And my account has this:
      STORE$165.00 USDUEC¤37,000 UECREC¤5,000 REC

My
    • By Maisonn
      Hello Guys, I have got a Star Citizen Account for Sale.

Account Price - $99

Account Description:

-SHIP with LTI - Anvil Hawk
      -CCU Anvil Hawk to Cutlass Black (You can upgrade Anvil Hawk to Cutlass Black + Cutlass ships are going up in price soon, so good deal for you)
      -PACKAGE - Aurora MR MC Starter
      -100M REWARD - 2945 WAR BOND
      -CHRISTMAS REWARD!
      -Total Melt Value - $115
      -5000 UEC

Contact info:

STEAM - http://steamcommunity.com/id/xMaisonx/ 
      SKYPE - xmaisonn1x
      Discord - Maison#4753

Screenshots & Backer Titles:

• By Donut
      It looks ridiculous, but it actually performs very well. It's not "exactly" 4K. One model has two 1440p screens upscaled to 4K, and a higher end model has two 4K native screens. The FOV is also impressive. Between this, and the FOIP/VOIP for Star Citizen, I don't believe you could make the game any more realistic feeling

• By Switch
      Was searching around VR things and the OMNI creator was talking about before Rifts release the creator contacted OMNI about checking out his product with a few other game developers (Chris Roberts), just shows him for a few seconds in the room but thought it was cool.

• By TheDavyJones
      Hi, as per the title, I am intending to part with my Most Favorite ship the Merchantman,

I have 2 so I dont want to keep both, just need one.

it is CCU'd FROM MPUV Cargo LTI

COMPLETED OUTSIDE OF SCB , THNKS !

I am Star Citizen Verified and Paypal Verified too and both my Star Citizen email & Paypal are the same, hopefully Buyer's too.

Buyer has to be verified on both too.

Image attached.