Complete RSI credits for sale [CLOSED]

NemeSys

My group has reorganized our fleet again since the Anniversary Sale and we have left over credits available.

- RSI Orion Mining Platform with 6 months insurance, $325 melt value for $275 (I cover PayPal fees).

- RSI Constellation Aquila with 6 months insurance, $275 melt value for $250 (I cover PayPal fees).

I am PayPal verified for 15+ years, with multiple trades on SCB, and over 700 positive feedback on eBay. Price is non-negotiable and no trades are accepted. You must be PayPal verified and post a PM notice here prior to messaging me for a purchase. All trades will be conducted via PayPal invoice for everyone's safety and security. I am not offering any other ships/amounts at this time.

Please note:

- RSI/CIG only allow gifting/transferring of up to $1000 every 24 hours and this is first come/first serve, so delays are possible, but I will let you know right away if this is the case.

-  I don't purchase the necessary giftable ship until your order comes through and there is a 24 hour cool down before you can melt it, but this time ticks off simultaneously, so you won't have to wait twice.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

H

3 hours ago, Nemil said:

Do you still have any for sale with LTI? If so, how much? I'm interested in acquiring the ship itself, but I don't know what's the current price on RSI.

I'm not entirely sure if you mean the $300 being the melt value or the price. Is it original concept or upgraded?

Hi,

The RSI price for an Orion has stayed at $325 USD, and I had been selling a CCU'd version (upgraded from an Aurora ES with 6 months insurance) for $275; the intention being that the buyer meant to melt it for store credit, a $50 discount towards whatever they intended to get for the RSI store. This can be a much better deal than a subscription discount coupon (or even a Warbond cash sale) depending on what they wanted to buy.

In order to "make" an LTI version (that the buyer "probably" intends to keep) I would need to use a small LTI ship (like maybe a Dragonfly) to upgrade/CCU from, which would transfer it's Lifetime insurance to the upgraded ship. Lifetime insurance is really just a matter of preference, but it does cost a bit more on my end (hence the increased asking price of $300) however the buyer is still free to melt it for $25 discount on their credits if they wanted to.

In either case the ship is CCU'd/upgraded and not an "original concept" version.

The whole thing can seem overly complicated, but it allows a seller to trim some excess, and at the same time share the wealth. I hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...