Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RNG0D

Hello Imperium!

Hello fellow citizens! Been a long time  lurker but with the release of star marine I'm looking to find people to play with now and eventually upon full release of the game a community to call home. 

I've applied for Imperium on the RSI site and posted on the recruitment thread here too!

A little bit about myself, I've been gaming since 05 and started out with a free FPS game called crossfire, was a member of one of the top clans back when I played called Team Fuzz but then moved on to runescape then finally got a decent PC and started playing BF3! Loved that game and sank 280 hours into and was quite good at the game if I say so myself :P. Tried Bf4 but that was a huge let down at release and Hardline was a bit of a flop so haven't touched the BF series since. Started playing league of legends and reached Diamond 3 as my highest elo before I stopped trying harding for ranked and playing more with friends for fun. Getting bored of playing one game now and I've been looking forward to playing SC for awhile now. 

Got a LTI Redeemer and LTI reliant and archimedes. Looking to go big on the FPS side and exploration. Hopefully I can use my years of FPS experience to help the community and make new friends along the way!

May the dice be kind and roll in your favour - RGN0D

Donut likes this

Sorry I am late to the party! Welcome to Imperium, and the Base!

You lucked out a bit by not buying Battlefield 1, it was another let-down for many people, myself included!

At the moment, Star Marine is very much unrefined, but it is interesting to see what they have done so far. I am definitely interested to see where it progresses from now until final release.

On 1/16/2017 at 9:36 PM, Gremlich said:

Welcome!!

If you think your current rig could use some "buffing", check out the Hardware threads. There lots of ideas in there for you on a myriad of computer build topics.

I think I'm good specs wise :D

i7 5960x

32gb of ram

1tb SSD

Currently on a GTX 1060 just to hold me over till AMD release their GPU's and then hopefully the price wars between AMD and Nvidia will make the top end cards less silly in terms of price. I'll pick up a 1080 or something then maybe :D

On 1/30/2017 at 5:01 PM, JakeStoanes said:

Sorry I am late to the party! Welcome to Imperium, and the Base!

You lucked out a bit by not buying Battlefield 1, it was another let-down for many people, myself included!

At the moment, Star Marine is very much unrefined, but it is interesting to see what they have done so far. I am definitely interested to see where it progresses from now until final release.

I've been playing BF1 as i got it gifted to me. Its a lot better than before but still not close to the glory days of bf3.

On 1/15/2017 at 8:04 PM, BryGen said:

Welcome to Imperium!

Thank you very much!

On 1/17/2017 at 11:40 AM, Fizzlefuse said:

Welcome!

Cheers!

Gremlich likes this

Welcome to Imperium @RNG0D! BF3 was a good game, I'm not a fan of BF1 just because I like modern/future technology but I think we've all been through the Runescape phase lol.  If ya need anything make sure to poke an HR member on SCB or TeamSpeak.