Squad Ops!

Whatamuji

Hey guys / gals! I'm looking to organize some time to play Squad with people. Whether you've played Squad hours upon hours or never played the game before you're welcome to join us. Just lemme know on here when a good time is for you and let's see if we can get a couple games in sometime soon!

Times Available: Sunday through Wednesday: 0000 - 0600

Great initiative!

I'd be happy to partake in this, I don't really have any specific days that i'm more available then others so i'll simply adjust to the majority.

My rule of thumb tho is that I prefer squad leading when I do play Squad or similar games, hopefully that isn't an issue.

-Bloppo

I just bought the game, and was directed here by @Whatamuji himself (Hi Muji! lol)

I honestly have a tough time committing to any particular times, because I work retail Fridays and Saturdays, more often than not that means that I can't really anticipate my schedule. I am also starting up classes next week, so my schedule will be erratic during the week due to homework and actual class obligations.

So, with all that being said, Sundays are usually a better bet, or late EST (around 10pm or so) Monday through Saturday

TL:DR - pick a date and time, if I can make it, i'll let you know! If i'm online... i'm always happy to play if you poke me