Persistence in 2.6 PU

Jezal Sekil

Hello Imperium Pilots!

I still try to understand persitence in current PU 2.6, specialy when findings weapons, if you find a weapon, later you quit the game with the weapon equiped; should you have the weapon equiped when you get back to the game? (spoiler below)

Spoiler

You certainly all know Yela planet and it's asteroid field, in this asteredoid field there's sometimes two destroyed starfarers hanging around, if you explore the wreckage you will found weapons, when I was taking those weapons, I was able to get only one of the 4 floating there, Ballistic rifle, Energy rifle, Sniper, Shotgun, then later on, when I disconected and get back, the weapon was not in my inventory anymore.

Now recently I went to the weapon shop and I notice that the weapon menu changed from Try and Buy to Equip and Unequip, not sure if it is related, but that puzzle me :P

Anyone have info how persitence work on 2.6 ? Just curious B)

Fly Safe!

At Grim Hex the weapons in the shop are available for free (probably unintended).  Once I picked them up I had all those weapons permanently.  I also got a sniper rifle in the asteroid field and it went away after I had to relog.  Persistence still has a ways to go, but a bit of it is present.