Antimyon

Want to Trade Game Keys for Star Citizen Ships (or Flair)

Hi there :)

So i have a couple of Steam- and Uplay-Keys that i would like to trade in for Star Citizen Ships, Hangar Flair etc.

I am open for offers. Just send me a PM with the game or the games you'd like to have and the SC-Item you are willing to trade for the key(s). If your ship is slightly more valuable than the game(s) you want, i could also pay the difference.

Here are the Steam-Games i can offer:

- Anomaly 2

- Bound By Flame

- The Bridge

- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

- Cities XL Platinum

- Cook, Serve, Delicious!

- Deponia Doomsday

- Endless Space Emperor Edition

- ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition

- FORCED

- Frozen Cortex

- Frozen Synapse

- Game of Thrones

- GRAV (Early Access)

- Gunmetal Arcadia Zero

- KHOLAT

- Magicka 2

- Mars: War Logs

- Of Orcs and Men

- Prison Architect

- Risen

- Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition

- Rocket League

- The Stanley Parable

- Styx: Master of Shadows

- The Talos Principle

- TIS-100

- Torchlight II

- Volume

- The Walking Dead: Season 1

- The Walking Dead: Season 2

- The Walking Dead: 400 Days

And the Uplay-Games:

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed II

- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

- Assassin's Creed III

- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China (x2)

- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India

- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia

- Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

- Assassin's Creed Unity

- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

- Rayman Origins

Please feel free to PM me if you are interested in any of these or have any further questions. That's it folks. See ya in the verse!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 02/Dec/2019
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      SHIPS
      LAND VEHICLES
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      COMPONENTS:
      SHIP WEAPONS - GUNS
      SHIP WEAPONS - MISSILES / TORPEDOES / MINES
      OTHER SHIP COMPONENTS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS - ATTACHMENTS
      OTHER FIRST PERSON COMPONENTS
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      CHARACTERS:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PLACES: 
      GAMEPLAY:
      SQUADRON 42:
      OTHER:

• By Chivashon
      As i get better at making videos im doing more ship overviews.  They are designed to bee quick, easy, and for those who may be new to the game.  So here is my second video on the Drake Cutlass Black.

• By sbound
      Howdy all!
      This package includes a rare AMD-branded Mustang Omega and is now up for grabs. Please note that while I couldn't include multiple prefixes, I'm willing to trade as well (must be a package that includes Star Citizen Digital Download).
      Price: $90 USD (OBO)
      Paypal only. All sales are final.

• By HazzyDevil
      Four years ago the great Chris Roberts helped promote the Kickstarter campaign for Everspace 1 which ultimately helped in funding, but was also a beautiful moment seeing the community come together to help push out another space game. And gotta say as a result it has let me experience one of my personal favourite space rogue-likes of all time along with FTL.
      Now four years later and we have a direct sequel but this time with a bigger focus on adding more depth to the story and changing the gameplay from a rogue-like to an open-world. The Kickstarter is out and has reached 60% with 12 days to go. But we need the amazing community to once again come together and help support the development and make it the best it can be. Lets make Chris proud! Even if you can’t pledge, simply spreading the word is more than enough. I hope you all have a great day and may we continue to get more awesome space games!
    • By Tyetsa
      In the game, I can spawn in about 12 extra ships that are not shown in my RSI hangar on the website. I can spawn them in, fly them, do whatever. Is this an exploit, and can I get banned for it?