Hello Imperium

Ghost5talker

Hi guys,

I joined Imperium today and already had fun with a few of you on Teamspeak playing some Star Marine. ;)

I followed more or less closely the development of the game and decided last week to pledge getting the package of the Aurora MR + Squadron 42.

I played a couple hours straight in the PU and was already hooked, and bought an Hornet Ghost. So now I'm a Colonel B)

The game reminds me all the fun I had playing Freelancer a couple years ago and I hope to get as much fun if not more playing this game with you guys.

See you in the Verse

Edit:

I'm also looking to join a Unit. Play time between 18:00 and 23:00 EST (23:00 to 4:00 UTC) on weekdays and w/e on weekend

Having a F7C-S Ghost, and planning to acquire a F7C-M Super Hornet and/or a Sabre. 

I'm looking for a mix of Target Acquisition / Forward Observation, Covert Reconnaissance, Space Supremacy, Search and Destroy, Bounty Hunting, Interdiction / Raiding.

I'd like to get a bigger ship than a single-seater fighter too, someday.

18 minutes ago, Fintz said:

Welcome to SCB and Imperium, as of a unit don't forget to have a look at the Unit cloab and portal page.

https://forums.starcitizenbase.com/gc/

https://portal.starcitizenbase.com/unit/overview

Thx for the links. I did look at the latter but I found them unequal in term of information provided.

Most important to me is having a squad with a play time window the same as I. But I'll take a look nonetheless trying to find the perfect fit.

And if I can't find the perfect squad, I'll make one. As the saying goes: "Build it and they'll come."

Welcome to Imperium, Ghost Stalker!

The best way to find people with the same play time is either through team speak, playing during the times you normally would and meeting who's on then; or through the Looking for a Unit subforum. Good luck, and welcome to the Base.

1 hour ago, GeraldEvans said:

Welcome to Imperium, Ghost Stalker!

The best way to find people with the same play time is either through team speak, playing during the times you normally would and meeting who's on then; or through the Looking for a Unit subforum. Good luck, and welcome to the Base.

I already started playing with people in my play time and will continue to do so for sure.

Nothing bad about a little publicity on my introduction post I guess. If someone happens to see it and I fit their Unit profile, we all saved each other time eh.

1 hour ago, Fintz said:

@Ghost5talker do not forget to have a good read on the Impeirum wiki. 

https://wiki.starcitizenbase.com/doku.php?id=imperium:organization:about

Another good link, thx @Fintz, I bookmarked it for future reference.

And thank you guys for all the welcoming message.

1 hour ago, GeraldEvans said:

Other people are welcome to PM you and discuss joining or forming a unit, but recruiting from the New Arrivals is prohibited.

I'm rather describing myself and informing of my gaming habit (play time), and also what I look for and expect of the game. So not really recruiting but more selling myself ^_^

I'll go through the proper sub-forum to do my search for the proper Unit that fit my needs, you can rest assured.

Also, I was about to forget...

Happy New Year!!!

Hey Ghost, while the Unit tools that are Tech guru's have built are amazing, to say the least. If you want to find a Unit to play with just hang out in the Teamspeak in the hours you can play. If you are hankering for Star Citizen/Star Marine just play while sitting in the LFG channel. Or feel free to join in with one of the many other games that our members play. We have tabletop sim players, Archeage, and many more. Finding a Unit that fits you is more than just getting the right timezone and I promise joining one will be all the better once you have played with some of her members already and know you enjoy not just SC/SM together but possibly other games as well.

On 12/01/2017 at 0:06 AM, Kimpel said:

Hey Ghost, while the Unit tools that are Tech guru's have built are amazing, to say the least. If you want to find a Unit to play with just hang out in the Teamspeak in the hours you can play. If you are hankering for Star Citizen/Star Marine just play while sitting in the LFG channel. Or feel free to join in with one of the many other games that our members play. We have tabletop sim players, Archeage, and many more. Finding a Unit that fits you is more than just getting the right timezone and I promise joining one will be all the better once you have played with some of her members already and know you enjoy not just SC/SM together but possibly other games as well.

Thanks @Kimpel, I am focused doing some missions on World of Warships up to January 17th but I sure will be back on TeamSpeak afterward.

So far I got a good impression about all the people from Imperium I've met on TeamSpeak. 

See you guys soon.