Origin 600 Thread

The 600i is entering the final art phase. On the exterior, the thrusters and landing gear are near completion, and work is due to start on the turret. The interior is going through a polish pass, while work on the bridge, corridors and exploration module are due to be wrapped up soon. Since the last update, the team listened to backer feedback and removed the struts from the bridge windows.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Nemil
      Hello, first time selling here.
      I have a few ships I'd like to sell:
      The Origin 600i ship, at 520 USD for the touring/luxury module and 540 USD for the exploration edition.
      The Aegis Eclipse is available for 330 USD.
      The Origin 85x snub ship is available for 65 USD.
      All ships come with LTI, as they come from their original concepts.
      All prices here are included without fees. Payment will be done through PayPal invoice. Once the ship is sent, the sale becomes final, as it cannot be returned back.
      Message me if you are interested or need more details. 
    • By Pharesm
      + Probably new 890 Jump artwork on display, some new advertising
      + Its not being worked on by Behaviour anymore, who designed the interior like a cold, sterile, corporate waiting area. 
      + 890 Jump on sale during the Origin 600 sale. CIG needs your moneys!
      - By their own rules, CIG *should* not be raising the price until its hangar ready, but look what they just did to the not-hangar-ready BMM.
      PS: the only way God could have been able to build the Universe: Volunteers, Sandestines etc...
    • By VoA
      It is always fun to see what the community expects from upcoming concept sales...... and now we have an Easter Egg.... for the Origin 600 as the next Concept Ship with the Banu Defender.  What Price Do you expect CIG will set for the Concept Sale for the Origin 600?   What size do you think it will be?  Do you think the Origin 300 series (rework) will be combined with the 600 series concept sale like the pairing of the Banu Defender and Merchantman?
      CIG Lore
      Note - This thread is only for pre-concept speculation - please use this thread (see link) after concept ---->>> 
      Origin 600 Thread From the back of the Defender brochure.