Ragnus

My name is Ragnus and I recently signed up for duty. I've been watching this for awhile, and can't wait to get going. My friend and comrade Gremlich is already in and I can't wait to join him in what should turn out to be a great exploration adventure. As a real life military veteran, I'm always ready for adventure.

8 hours ago, Ragnus said:

My name is Ragnus and I recently signed up for duty. I've been watching this for awhile, and can't wait to get going. My friend and comrade Gremlich is already in and I can't wait to join him in what should turn out to be a great exploration adventure. As a real life military veteran, I'm always ready for adventure.

So you are favorite ship the Carrack? 

On 12/5/2016 at 11:52 PM, Cincinnatus said:

So you are favorite ship the Carrack? 

Pretty cool, maybe someday I'll own one

23 hours ago, Ol_Nilla said:

Welcome to the base and Imperium!

Thanks, can't wait to get started

23 hours ago, Gremlich said:

He's so new, he does not yet know what the Carrack is.

I'll help, eh (LOLZ) https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/carrack/Carrack

Guys, links to how to create a forum avatar? I've forgotten.

6iU2r6c.png

Your right, I am pretty new, but I learn fast

On 12/5/2016 at 8:17 PM, GeraldEvans said:

Welcome to Imperium Ragnus! Any friend of Grem's is a suspect in our book. emoji14.png

I sometimes question it myself

Gremlich is actually a pretty good guy, I probably would not be a part of this if it wasn't for him. Really looking forward to getting started

1 hour ago, Ragnus said:

I sometimes question it myself

Gremlich is actually a pretty good guy, I probably would not be a part of this if it wasn't for him. Really looking forward to getting started

Well, you couldn't do much better than @Gremlich to help you build the perfect system to play Star Citizen!

On 12/5/2016 at 3:30 PM, Ragnus said:

Where's the best place to find good photos for my avatar?

Ragnus, you might want to look into space based themes and backgrounds or look over the ships in SC find one you like and use a shot of it against a space background. Just a couple of suggestions for the siggie portion.

Sparkie

The Dragon

You might look into something to go with your name or call sign for the id block also.

The other question is a matter of identity. Who are you? Are you Ragnus or is that just a cool name?
If it's the first, I'd go with a contextual image search.
Ragnus.Wyndaria.full.1576354.jpg

If you just like the name, what does it mean to you?  Are you looking at general northern European / Scandinavian themes? Space Vikings?
funny-Vikings-moon-earth-space.jpg

93ae22fe9bc63da3cac97db78ec5ac6b.jpg

On 12/8/2016 at 7:59 PM, GeraldEvans said:

The other question is a matter of identity. Who are you? Are you Ragnus or is that just a cool name?
If it's the first, I'd go with a contextual image search.
Ragnus.Wyndaria.full.1576354.jpg

If you just like the name, what does it mean to you?  Are you looking at general northern European / Scandinavian themes? Space Vikings?
funny-Vikings-moon-earth-space.jpg

93ae22fe9bc63da3cac97db78ec5ac6b.jpg

I think that I might have found one!!  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This is a test of my signature and avatar. hope it works out

Gremlich has been here all week setting up my system, We have all the recent downloads and are ready to rock and roll. Hope this all work out, so we can kick some ass along the way