Relay.sc - Your familiar source of SC news and transcripts + livestream

Rellim

Former Imperial News Network editors and contributors created a new brand and website over the past weeks. Today their new website was revealed. This will house all the star citizen news, transcripts, fiction and more. 

Check them out at https://relay.sc/ 

1500x500.jpg

Our mission is to bring the ‘verse to life by creating, curating, aggregating, and publishing timely updates, quality analysis, and the best original thinking on Star Citizen, Cloud Imperium Games, and the community that has grown up around them.

Also, join them throughout the day on their livestream at http://twitch.tv/relay_sc with all sorts of guests and giveaways

3 minutes ago, Donut said:

So... What happened or what was wrong with the old INN? Been out of the loop the last few weeks or so :) 

Long story short, everyone except the owner of Imperial News Network left to create their own website / brand called Relay. INN still exists today and is gathering new contributors for himself. 

He said that WTF O Saurus was getting salty because people were talking about Relay on his channel. He's a pirate, thus salty pirate tears.

I totally agree and may be one reason for the split. I spent some time trolling relay_sc and it looks pretty good so far.

I hope they get the as it happens transcript going. I really enjoyed those.

4 hours ago, GeraldEvans said:

He said that WTF O Saurus was getting salty because people were talking about Relay on his channel. He's a pirate, thus salty pirate tears.

I hope they get the as it happens transcript going. I really enjoyed those.

They have always done the closed captioning for ATV and RTV.  I have seen that there is CC for them, so I think they have been doing them.