Hello All

DynamiteWhite

Hello everyone! My name is Anthony White aka DynamiteWhite. I just purchased Star Citizen (Hornet Package) after seeing countless videos and articles outlining what looks to be a very enjoyable experience. I am currently undecided on a perminent role due to lack of gameplay time. As time goes on im sure i will quickly solidify my decision. For now I am just looking to meet other great players and get immersed into my Star Citizen. Will be looking heavily for players to group up with and grow into many mechanics of this game. I look forward to meeting new players!

Welcome to the Base @DynamiteWhite! Glad you backed star citizen and looks like you picked up a very nice ship. Don't worry about specific roles, feel free to try them all as they come on line. The Star Citizen community is great. Feel free to hit up some Imperium members on our TS if ever looking for some players to group up with in game.

Welcome to SCB @DynamiteWhite, do you mind if I call you " Dyn-o-White" haha. The hornet is a good start into the SC universe, and I highly suggest flying around in the mini Persistent Universe that they have out at the moment with a few Imperium members to get a feel for the different mechanics currently available. As the game is still very much alpha, most people don't know for sure what they would like to do in the final game, but if there is a specific field that interests you, Star Citizen is more than able to accommodate it!

On 11/27/2016 at 8:17 PM, DynamiteWhite said:

Hello everyone! My name is Anthony White aka DynamiteWhite. I just purchased Star Citizen (Hornet Package) after seeing countless videos and articles outlining what looks to be a very enjoyable experience. I am currently undecided on a perminent role due to lack of gameplay time. As time goes on im sure i will quickly solidify my decision. For now I am just looking to meet other great players and get immersed into my Star Citizen. Will be looking heavily for players to group up with and grow into many mechanics of this game. I look forward to meeting new players!

If you want to go and blow some stuff, let me know.  I like blowing your vile enemies up and teaching other to destroy our enemies better. 

• 1 month later...