Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The next Imperium Game Day will be held on February 25th. Please click here for more information on how to join.

jefrie

HULL C -- What temporary ship?

Hello,

maybe a dumb question, but I fetched an upgrade kit from reliant to Hull C. For some ships you get an (equivalent) temporary ship. I dont know if this is true for upgraded ships and for the Hull C. Has anyone information on this matter?

Thanks

The hull series will start to be available with the 2.6 patch. The Hull A & C should be available to fly. Until then there is no temp ship to fill it's place.

10 minutes ago, Revinix said:

The hull series will start to be available with the 2.6 patch. The Hull A & C should be available to fly. Until then there is no temp ship to fill it's place.

Actually the first MISC Hull ships will become available by patch 3.1 as per https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

GeraldEvans likes this

1 hour ago, jefrie said:

Hello,

maybe a dumb question, but I fetched an upgrade kit from reliant to Hull C. For some ships you get an (equivalent) temporary ship. I dont know if this is true for upgraded ships and for the Hull C. Has anyone information on this matter?

Thanks

You'll likely get a loaner Caterpillar if it's a larger Hull, or a Freelancer if it's a smaller one.

1 minute ago, GeraldEvans said:

You'll likely get a loaner Caterpillar if it's a larger Hull, or a Freelancer if it's a smaller one.

Oh, that would be wonderful.

Everyone thanks for the answers so far.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Xenroth
      Hello everyone,
      I want to sell my HULL-C with LTI for the price i bought it back in April 2015 so someone else can have fun with it!
      Price is 190€ (160€ ship+30€ VAT fees) or 215$ as well as buyer takes the paypal fees.
      Also taking fair offers!

Payment method would be verified Paypal only.
      If anyone is interested  send me a PM.
    • By Danmig
      Sold on another site.  Thanks for looking!
    • By StarSwarm
      Hi everyone,

Well the Hull sale is over at the RSI website but I still have a limited number of Hull ships available just below the original concept price. These ships will be available for approximately 40hrs ONLY and then they will be gone. From there... I'm guessing the prices will only go up!

Prices include PayPal fees and buyers need to be PayPal verified. I have a lot of trade history on Reddit and some here so please check those out and send me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks.

HULL A - $59
      HULL B - $89
      HULL C - $198
      HULL D - $345
      HULL E - $540
    • By VoA

CIG mentioned that both the Orion and Hull C were paralleling each other in terms of Concept Art.  It looks like the Orion came first which means the Hull C will come soon.

VOTE - in the POLL to give a price for the Hull C for its Concept Sale.  We obviously don't know all the details of the Hull C (other than what is currently on the Spec page and that Ben mentioned the Hull C and 890 Jump are more automated than most ships = from a RTV).  We do know that MISC uses some Xi'An tech with their manufacturing partnership.  We can also use the Banu MM as a comparison ship priced at $250 with 6,000 FU of Cargo Capacity....  with the Hull C having a Cargo Capacity of 9,000 FU and about double the size of the Banu MM (which could mean that the Concept Sale may indicate that the Hull C will carry more than 9,000 FU).  We do know that the 890 Jump is the most expensive Wave 3 Concept Ship at $600 (per Ben - RTV).

==============================

Aside from the Hull C we do know that there will be the Hulls A, B and D ships as well.  CIG has mentioned that the Hull D's are used by large corporations (NPC only) and are "really big."  However the Hulls A and B should be available to the general civilian market (players).  I am hoping we see the Hull A and Hull B concept sales at the same time as the Hull C concept sale.  Since CIG is backlogged with the Wave 4 Concept Ships, the PU, S42, FPS and continued AC development I think it makes sense for them to Design all the HULL series of ships (A-D) as the same ship - just smaller versions or sections.  Think of the ships as a Train with Train Cars (or different attachable ship sections).  This is just a suggestion and speculation but also Vote on the Hull A and Hull B concept price with this design assumption (and compare them to the Taurus and Caterpillar in terms of price and Cargo Capacity).
      Hull A = One "HULL" Ship Section        75m in length with a Cargo Capacity of 3,000 FU (1/3 of a Hull C) Hull B = Two "HULL" Ship Sections    150m in length with a Cargo Capacity of 6,000 FU (2/3 of a Hull C) Hull C = Three "HULL" Ship Sections 225m in length with a Cargo Capacity of 9,000 FU  Hull D = Four +  "HULL" Ship Section 300m+ in length with a Cargo Capacity of 12,000 FU (Maybe more sections beyond this or Hull E+)   ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Add any thoughts / comments / ideas on this thread to help CIG (players are part of the development process) for the HULL series of ships - Thanks

Also see Sister Thread on the RSI Forums and vote there as well for greater sampling - Thanks