Textures wont load

shd62

Hi guys, 

Ever since getting my 1070 6GB all the textures in game wont load. All the star are a big blur until I look at them for a few secs. Most minor textures like the A B C D on the signs, wont load, the planets seems like mostly a solid color. Does anyone else have this problem? How could I fix it?

1 hour ago, =MGN=RedEagle said:

Hi guys, 

Ever since getting my 1070 6GB all the textures in game wont load. All the star are a big blur until I look at them for a few secs. Most minor textures like the A B C D on the signs, wont load, the planets seems like mostly a solid color. Does anyone else have this problem? How could I fix it?

It might be related to the new drivers. There have been a large amount of issues with the last 3 drivers prior to and including the current most updated one for the Geforce 10 series. It mostly consists of perfomance issues, but this one has been reported as well occasionally on the Geforce forums. The only solution i can give you is to uninstall the drivers using DDU(Display Driver Uninstaller) and reinstall afterwards. If that doesn't help you, than roll-back to the last known "working" driver.

The rest is up to Nvidia i am afraid.