1. NewQQ

NewQQ

• Similar Content

• By silrerbay
      I am glad to welcome you in my store ships. In it you can find a lot of ships that are not available at the moment for sale on the RSI.
      I have over 150 successful sales of ships Star Citizen on eBay (all with positive feedback from buyers). PM me message and I will provide a link to that sales thread. Also I have successful major sales on this site, you can see my feedback.

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment here and send me private message with: Ship or Upgrade or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle. I will send invoice for payment via PayPal. Item will be delivered buyer's PayPal email address after payment is cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allow 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason). If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. I wish you a pleasant shopping in my store:)  
      All prices are final (includes PayPal fees)

█► CROSS-CHASSIS UPGRADED LTI SHIPS ◄█

Ships that were upgraded from Nox LTI:

Caterpillar PIRATE EDITION LTI - $329
      Origin 600i Touring LTI - $415
      Origin 600i EXPLORER LTI - $425
      Starfarer Gemini LTI - $325
      Esperia Vanduul Glaive LTI - $345
      Crucible LTI- $345
      Endeavor (Base) LTI- $345
      Hull D LTI - $345
      Reclaimer LTI- 435

RSI Orion LTI - $545
      Hull E LTI - $835
      A2 Hercules LTI - $725
      RSI Polaris LTI - $870
      Hammerhead LTI - $815
      Vulcan LTI - $230
      Starfarer LTI - $315
      Banu Merchantman LTI - $345
      Vanguard Hoplite LTI - $245
      Vanguard Warden LTI - $260
      Vanguard Sentinel LTI - $275
      Vanguard Harbinger LTI - $285
      Caterpillar LTI - $300
      Terrapin LTI - $215
      Hurricane LTI - $195
      Banu Defender LTI - $205
      Sabre LTI - $175
      Bucaneer LTI - $125
      Prospector LTI - $153
      Retaliator Вase LTI - $185
      Retaliator Bomber LTI - $310
      Gladiator LTI - $185
      350r LTI - $135
      Razor LTI - $155
      Khartu-Al LTI  - $179
      Esperia Blade LTI  - $265
      Constellation Taurus LTI - $165
      Constellation Andromeda LTI - $235
      Constellation Aquila LTI - $310
      Redeemer LTI - $275
      Cutlass Black LTI - $115
      Cutlass Red LTI - $135
      Cutlass Blue LTI - $170
      F7C Hornet LTI - $125
      F7C-S Hornet Ghost LTI - $140
      F7C-R Hornet Tracker LTI - $155
      F7C-M Super Hornet LTI - $205
      Freelancer LTI - $125
      Freelancer DUR LTI - $135
      Freelancer MAX LTI - $155
      Freelancer MIS LTI - $185

Ships that were upgraded from Nox LTI:
      Hull В LTI - $115
      Hull А LTI - $80
      Reliant Kore Mini Hauler LTI - $85
      Reliant Tana Skirmisher LTI - $95
      Reliant Sen Researcher LTI - $115
      Mustang Delta LTI - $85
      Herald LTI - $109
      Avenger Titan LTI - $68
      Avenger Stalker LTI - $78
      Avenger Warlock LTI - $109
      Gladius LTI - $110

█► ORIGINAL CONCEPT SALE SHIPS LTI ◄█
      Argo MPUV Cargo LTI - $60
      Argo MPUV Personnel LTI - $70
      Buccaneer LTI - $135
      Prospector LTI - $190
      Razor LTI - $169
      Hurricane LTI - $215
      Terrapin LTI - $270

COMBO -  Caterpillar & Dragonfly Pack (Caterpillar LTI + 2 Dragonfly LTI) - $410
      COMBO - The Tortoise and the Hurricane LTI  (Terrapin + Hurricane LTI) - $420

█► ORIGINAL GAME PACKAGES LTI◄█
      Original game packages LTI:
      I. 100i Starter Game Package LTI - Original Concept - $100
      II. UEE EXPLORATION PACK - LTI (Carrack* LTI + Terrapin LTI + Dragonfly LTI + Star Citizen + Squadron 42 + 20000UEC)
      *At the request of the buyer, I can turn a Carrack from this package into one of the following ships: Reclaimer LTI, or Endeavor (Base) LTI, or Hull D LTI, or Crucible LTI
      Price $648 - final price, all fees included (you save $32 - if you bought all these ships individually and game package, would you spend $630)
      Description:

II. EXPLORATION MEGA-PACK - LTI (Carrack LTI + Constellation Aquila LTI + Terrapin LTI + Freelancer DUR LTI + 315p Explorer LTI + Dragonfly LTI + Merlin LTI + Star Citizen + Squadron 42 + 20000UEC) SOLD
      Price $895 (you save $200 - if you bought all these ships individually and game package, would you spend $1095)
      Description:

█► GAME PACKAGES WITH SCUADRON 42◄█
      Packages contain access to Star Sitizen + Squadron 42 and are sold at a discounted price. Savings range from 5 to $10 compared to the cost of similar packages on the RSI.
      1. PACKAGE - AURORA LN + SQ 42 - $55 (you save $10. The Aurora LN game package at this time is no longer sold on RSI's website. To get this package in particular for it's cheapest price point from RSI, you would need to buy the $60 Mustang Alpha Star Citizen + Squadron 42 Combo pack, plus an additional $5 Aurora LN upgrade, which totals for $65)
      2. PACKAGE - F7C-M SUPER HORNET + SQ 42 - $205 (you save $5)
      3. PACKAGE - 325A + SQ 42 - $95 (you save $5)

Thank you for visiting my Store and I will be glad to see you again:)

• By Zeabz
      Updated with next batch of ships and prices.  
      When I started my Star Citizen journey in 2012 I was a single gamer.  In the years since I have become married and now about to have my second child in about 3 - 5 weeks.  Real life has Priorities and I have determined I just don't have the time to commit to this game that I once did.  All of these ships are Original Concept - LTI.  All sales will be done over PayPal and the buyer pays the 4.5% fee.  I have had a long history on these forums and have done a lot of trades on this forum,  Reddit with Kane, and Shroud of the Avatar Forums.  If you would like we can also use a third party middleman.  I would prefer Kane as I have worked with them in the past.  
      If you are interested please PM me.  I have confirmed that all ships listed are Original Concept - LTI and giftable. I can also post images if you would like.  Seems kind of tedious to do though for something that can be pulled from any unverified source.  On another note I do still plan on playing.  I have another dozen or so ships that I have purchased third party that are currently not giftable.  The math gets wonky though with having to factor in credit resell values after melting and buying back with new funds.  In any case.  I will continue to monitor game development and hope to see you all in the verse.  

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Zeabz
      https://www.reddit.com/user/zeabz/
      https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?members/zeabz.143578/

Aegis Retaliator Heavy Bomber SOLD OC LTI $265.00 Aegis Vulcan OC LTI $200.00 Aopoa Khartu-al SOLD OC LTI $175.00 Aopoa San'tok.yāi OC LTI $210.00 Banu Defender OC LTI $200.00 Banu Merchantman SOLD OC LTI $325.00 Esperia Blade OC LTI $275.00 Esperia Glaive SOLD OC LTI $375.00 Esperia Prowler - SOLD OC LTI $425.00 MISC Freelancer (Game Pack) SOLD OC LTI $125.00 MISC Freelancer (Game Pack) OC LTI $125.00 MISC Razor LX Promotion OC LTI $150.00 MISC Razor EX Promotion OC LTI $150.00 Origin M50 OC LTI $100.00 Pirate Pack - Drake Cutlass (Game Pack - w/ advocacy tools) - SOLD OC LTI $150.00 RSI Constellation Andromeda  OC LTI $250.00 RSI Constellation Phoenix Emerald OC LTI $450.00 Weekend-Warrior - Super Hornet (Game Pack) w/ F7A Upgrade skin SOLD OC LTI $280.00  

• By Pegasus
      STANDALONE SHIP - VALKYRIE LIBERATOR WB 
      VALKYRIE LIBERATOR EDITION - LIMITED EDITION 
      Lifetime Insurance
      More infos : https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/anvil-valkyrie/Valkyrie-Liberator-Edition 

Price :  $420 PayPal fees included  
      If interested PM me with : 
      Your PayPal email and invoice currency € or $ Your corresponding RSI Handle

• By [≡☠≡] フの乇 ムノレレノム刀
      I am interested in the Vanguard Sentinel Original Concept Edition LTI
      PM me...

Best Regard.

• By Dark0wnt
      Greetings,
      I am currently looking to buy an Mustang Omega AMD Edition Package.  I am recently new here because usually i buy my ships from ebay or the pledge store.
      My RSI for confirmation.
      cheers Darkownt