Holy Orchestra Batman!!!

DirtDiver2Nine

I know a lot of you like me watch ATV RTV and 10 for the (...) well this weeks MVP Utho Riley-Channel link >( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-eYgx9Eu4bF1kHLqTZ33A )was super crazy deserved and doesn't have the subscriptions or views that he is owed for what I imagine is a 100's of hours of work..... Check him out give a sub and please share this Citizens hard work!!! P.s For our Content creators in Imperium or on the base his music is all Fair Use and only ask to be credited just check out his channel!!!

Edit- So I was just talking to Utho Riley he explained that his music is Freeware and the Copyright info in in each of his video description, Also I asked him how many working hours he has, his reply "So there is 48 songs in my Star Citizen playlist, an average 4 minutes long tracks take 15 hours to produce from start to finish including EQ, Sampling and writing. I'd estimate 720 hours?" ......720 hours personal time spent. wow I'm mean just wow! so if you do use one of Utho Riley's creation please credit Utho, and don't forget to go and give a listen, a subscribe and remember Citizens-Fly safe and Shoot straight 

Edited by DirtDiver29