Sorry been AWOL

DirtDiver2Nine

Hello fellow citizens and imperium members its Dirt Diver and I'm glad to be back Its been far too long since I've posted anything! Before I went AWOL, I was was pretty active on the forums wrote a couple of topics and a review, I was jumping on TS, playing ARK and few others games then I went Poof!!! Now I don't want to come across as sympathy miner I just like to let you all of know life is a nasty nasty Mother#<&$er!!!! Well when I joined Imperium I was in Alberta at the time working in and around oilfields, My wife and child live in Kentucky so I moved back after oil season and couldn't find work then money I had saved from work was quickly used up. While still looking for work my wife became ill and was diagnosed with breast cancer(Christmas present from Life) I had to sell everything I could my gaming gear my Rig and more things than I wanted to part with. So thing for past year have been incredibly difficult on 63 Different levels but thing are finally calming down and I life is returning to sorta normal. So I hope to be up and playing soon once I can build a new rig and I replace my gear. Also planning on being as active as I can. Anyways sorry about laying my problems out there but getting this off my chest kinda nice..... Anywho if you read this far I'm really sorry lol hahaha, but im happy to be back and I can't wait to get back into the saddle, also I never stop keeping up with Imperium or SC so I am completely updated on IMP news and SC news. Fly Safe and Shoot Straight folks see you in the verse 

3 hours ago, DirtDiver29 said:

Hello fellow citizens and imperium members its Dirt Diver and I'm glad to be back Its been far too long since I've posted anything! Before I went AWOL, I was was pretty active on the forums wrote a couple of topics and a review, I was jumping on TS, playing ARK and few others games then I went Poof!!! Now I don't want to come across as sympathy miner I just like to let you all of know life is a nasty nasty Mother#<&$er!!!! Well when I joined Imperium I was in Alberta at the time working in and around oilfields, My wife and child live in Kentucky so I moved back after oil season and couldn't find work then money I had saved from work was quickly used up. While still looking for work my wife became ill and was diagnosed with breast cancer(Christmas present from Life) I had to sell everything I could my gaming gear my Rig and more things than I wanted to part with. So thing for past year have been incredibly difficult on 63 Different levels but thing are finally calming down and I life is returning to sorta normal. So I hope to be up and playing soon once I can build a new rig and I replace my gear. Also planning on being as active as I can. Anyways sorry about laying my problems out there but getting this off my chest kinda nice..... Anywho if you read this far I'm really sorry lol hahaha, but im happy to be back and I can't wait to get back into the saddle, also I never stop keeping up with Imperium or SC so I am completely updated on IMP news and SC news. Fly Safe and Shoot Straight folks see you in the verse 

I am sorry you have had a some sh*t sandwichs thrown at you.  Looking forward to flying with you. 

• 2 weeks later...