1. Donut

Donut

2. Amy Babe

Amy Babe

3. Tallhart

Tallhart

• Similar Content

• By SteveTheCruel
      Im taking a break from StarCitizen for a while and want to sell my ship package.
      I was suggested to use this webpage for the sale by a fellow citizen.

The exchange value of the package is 310 USD.
      And I want to sell for 250 USD (PayPal) Price is none negotiable. Paypal fees not included.
      The package can be gifted upon sale.
      Package includes:
      - Constellation Aquila (The price of standalone purchase for the Aquila is now way more than even 310 USD. So this package will give you way more than I'm asking for.)
      - SELF-LAND HANGAR
      - NOMAD - JACKAL PAINT
      - Lifetime Insurance
      - Star Citizen Digital Download
      - Starting Money: 1,000 UEC
      Contact me on Discord to purchase:
      SteveTheCruel#7565

• By Danakar Endeel
      Came across this image from the latest Jumppoint magazine and thought it looked very cool. Kinda feels like a cross between a smuggler and a Mandalorian (if Mandalorians wore leather instead of Beskar).  

That helmet especially looks very cool imo. I wouldn't mind if my entire crew onboard my mercenary gunship looked like that.  

However, I don't recall ever seeing this armor for sale anywhere as of yet. So I assume this one is not available yet and perhaps will be sold as an upcoming subscriber flair option at some point (not for May at least as I saw wierd bug-looking helmets for this month). Here's hoping I can find out more information regarding this Tehachapi armor soon as I'd love to see more of this; also if it's Light or Medium... or if they offer a full range for Light, Medium, and Heavy.  
    • By DirectorGunner
      2950 cosplay contest entry, first and last official contest entry for this armor.
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/virtual-star-citizen-cosplay-contest-submission-th/3499616
      Older pics of improvements along the way
      Over the last 2 to 3 years, along this journey.. I got to meet Chris Roberts, most of the LA development team, many other backers, new friends, and organize a discord open to all SC cosplayers
      https://discord.gg/5Dx2wrQ

I do not go to conventions or usually meet people unless business related.
      Doing this cosplay allowed me the gumption to go to CIG events, make new friends, and do things I normally would never try.
      It's been fun! I might finish the rest of the armor at some point for display but, this suit is now retired, more or less.

• By ixerer
      Hello!
      I continue selling these bad boys!
      I accept PayPal USD and all Cryptocurrencies  
      Please contact me via Personal Message here, on forum
       $179
      $179
      $279
      $150
       $150
      $250
       $250