Around The Verse Episode 3.6 (L.A.)

GeraldEvans

13 hours ago, GeraldEvans said:

The Cat is big now.  Like 120m big.

Longer than the Starfarer!

I think that the Caterpillar might be a bit easier to solo than the Starfarer because the interior of the Caterpillar covers 2 levels, while the Starfarer has 4.  In terms of layout, I think that Caterpillar pilots will have an easier time because all the essential stations and components are in the command module.  Also, the main part of the Caterpillar's interior is basically one long corridor that opens into the modules.

Once the Caterpillar is in 3.x, we can finally find out whether the Argo, Dragonfly, Merlin or M50 will fit the Cat's cargo bay.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SteveTheCruel
      Im taking a break from StarCitizen for a while and want to sell my ship package.
      I was suggested to use this webpage for the sale by a fellow citizen.

The exchange value of the package is 310 USD.
      And I want to sell for 250 USD (PayPal) Price is none negotiable. Paypal fees not included.
      The package can be gifted upon sale.
      Package includes:
      - Constellation Aquila (The price of standalone purchase for the Aquila is now way more than even 310 USD. So this package will give you way more than I'm asking for.)
      - SELF-LAND HANGAR
      - NOMAD - JACKAL PAINT
      - Lifetime Insurance
      - Star Citizen Digital Download
      - Starting Money: 1,000 UEC
      Contact me on Discord to purchase:
      SteveTheCruel#7565

• By Danakar Endeel
      Came across this image from the latest Jumppoint magazine and thought it looked very cool. Kinda feels like a cross between a smuggler and a Mandalorian (if Mandalorians wore leather instead of Beskar).  

That helmet especially looks very cool imo. I wouldn't mind if my entire crew onboard my mercenary gunship looked like that.  

However, I don't recall ever seeing this armor for sale anywhere as of yet. So I assume this one is not available yet and perhaps will be sold as an upcoming subscriber flair option at some point (not for May at least as I saw wierd bug-looking helmets for this month). Here's hoping I can find out more information regarding this Tehachapi armor soon as I'd love to see more of this; also if it's Light or Medium... or if they offer a full range for Light, Medium, and Heavy.  
    • By DirectorGunner
      2950 cosplay contest entry, first and last official contest entry for this armor.
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/virtual-star-citizen-cosplay-contest-submission-th/3499616
      Older pics of improvements along the way
      Over the last 2 to 3 years, along this journey.. I got to meet Chris Roberts, most of the LA development team, many other backers, new friends, and organize a discord open to all SC cosplayers
      https://discord.gg/5Dx2wrQ

I do not go to conventions or usually meet people unless business related.
      Doing this cosplay allowed me the gumption to go to CIG events, make new friends, and do things I normally would never try.
      It's been fun! I might finish the rest of the armor at some point for display but, this suit is now retired, more or less.

• By ixerer
      Hello!
      I continue selling these bad boys!
      I accept PayPal USD and all Cryptocurrencies  
      Please contact me via Personal Message here, on forum
       $179
      $179
      $279
      $150
       $150
      $250
       $250