Riddick 2 Trailer

Gallitin

Interesting. I heard they planned a trilogy, but that was years ago. Pitch Black should have been the first part and Chronicles of Riddick

the second one and the third one is still missing.

Guess they dropped that plans...

Hollywood is full of reboots these days. But I can't find fault with Vin Diesel. I'd go gay for him. Imagine waking up in the morning to his big spoon with him whispering sweet nothings in your ear... or is that just me...

But he is a gamer nerd like us. So much so founded his own game studio: http://www.tigonstudios.com/index2.htm

He is also a big miltary history nut, mostly about Hanibal Barca.

Hollywood is full of reboots these days. But I can't find fault with Vin Diesel. I'd go gay for him. Imagine waking up in the morning to his big spoon with him whispering sweet nothings in your ear... or is that just me...

I think it's just you, but seeing as i don't like to speak for others i'll just keep it at: it's not me

It is a reboot... watch "Pitch Black" and then this trailer again.

I'm asking myself why? I don't get it, was the first so bad or so unknown that they have to re-introduce the audience to a reboot of the series, 13 years later? For me as a Riddick fan it's a bad decision, I'd rather like to see more and new stories from Riddick than this unneeded reboot. = But, if that means that we'll see more Riddick movies in the future (and depending on how good the movie is at the end...) I support this.

It is a reboot... watch "Pitch Black" and then this trailer again.

I'm asking myself why? I don't get it, was the first so bad or so unknown that they have to re-introduce the audience to a reboot of the series, 13 years later? For me as a Riddick fan it's a bad decision, I'd rather like to see more and new stories from Riddick than this unneeded reboot. = But, if that means that we'll see more Riddick movies in the future (and depending on how good the movie is at the end...) I support this.

makes sense if hes not leading that army from chronicles of Riddick. I don't like that scorpion tail the aliens have but also still going to watch it

• 1 month later...