GRIZZ

RSI Ursa Rover

2 hours ago, GRIZZ said:

I can't stop staring at it.

Same. It took me a good minute to see if it was fake or not. At first I thought someone had just taken an image of some vehicle driving through snow and shopped a Cutlass and Ursa into it.

What sells it is the lighting, especially on the snow in the tire tracks.

Guess who fits in the Starfarer!  (Credit to xchaos4ux)

Ursainfarer.thumb.jpg.6f6c9092dda4dbbf06a80712134ebcc7.jpg

Just like Teller's white box fly through. It looks like you could fit three of them and several Noxen as well. That's a great way to take a group of friends joy riding planetside.

I just picked up the....

PACKAGE - ENTREPRENEUR PACK

...so now I have 2 Ursa Rovers (since one also comes with my Carrack).   Generally I don't like to have more than one of a ship / vehicle but was wanting to get other opinions on keeping 2 Ursa's vs getting a Cyclone (was actually thinking a Cyclone RN when it comes back on sale and CCUing) ---- but not sure if it make sense.   Anyone have both an Ursa Rover and a Cyclone and would like to expand on the +/-'s of each?   Thanks :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 19/Sep/2019
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      SHIPS
      LAND VEHICLES
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      COMPONENTS:
      SHIP WEAPONS - GUNS
      SHIP WEAPONS - MISSILES / TORPEDOES / MINES
      OTHER SHIP COMPONENTS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS
      OTHER FIRST PERSON COMPONENTS
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      CHARACTERS:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PLACES: 
      GAMEPLAY:
      SQUADRON 42:
      OTHER:

• By [≡☠≡] フの乇 ムノレレノム刀
      I have URSA ROVER FORTUNA - LTI like this. For sale at €50.
      Included: 

- URSA ROVER FORTUNA
      - Lifetime Insurance
      - SELF-LAND HANGAR

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment or/and send me private message. Payment via PayPal FF. If you are unsure about the ship or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.  
    • By JudasM
      Hi folks. 
      My eBay store and trade history : https://www.ebay.com/usr/zorik79
      ----------Original Concept STANDALONE SHIPS----------
      Anvil Hurricane - LTI - 220 USD Anvil Arrow LTI - 85 USD Avenger Titan Renegade - LTI -95USD AEGIS Gladius Valiant - LTI - 140USD ORIGIN 85X - LTI - 68 USD ARGO COMBO PACK  (MPUV CARGO and MPUV PERSONNEL)- LTI - 86USD MPUV Personnel - LTI - 55 USD ANVIL Terrapin - LTI - 230 USD ADD-ONS - URSA Rover- LTI - 60USD DRAKE Buccaneer - LTI - 135USD MISC Prospector - LTI - 170USD Aopoa San'tok.yāi Anniversary 2018 Warbond - 220USD --------------CCU'd Ships------------
      Gladius Valiant 120USD F7C-M Super Hornet 180USD F7C Hornet Wildfire 175USD Sabre 175USD Hull C - 250 USD Sabre Comet 190USD Freelancer MIS 175USD Gladiator 170USD Khartu-Al 175USD Hurricane 205USD AEGIS Vulcan 210USD Caterpillar 310USD Apollo Triage 250USD Hull B -95USD Herald 85USD Retaliator Bomber 275USD Vanguard Harbinger 285USD Starfarer Gemini 350USD RSI Polaris Ask Vanguard Sentinel 270USD Starfarer 300USD
        If You want to buy CCU ship with VFG Hangar add 15 USD (ship cost above 110USD) If You want to get "Digital Download"  add 15 USD (Ship cost above 65USD) All prices include PayPal fee
      Verified PayPal only

• By [≡☠≡] フの乇 ムノレレノム刀
      I have RSI ORION like this. For sale at $460.
      Included: 

- Space Ship RSI ORION
      - 72 Months Insurance
      - VFG Industrial Hangar

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment or/and send me private message. Payment via PayPal FF. If you are unsure about the ship or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.