RSI Ursa Rover

GRIZZ

On 9/3/2016 at 10:28 PM, Boildown said:

I know it comes with the Aquila (and a similar one in the Phoenix), but I missed all the recent news about a sale.  Any web links to it still?  Anyone know where you can launch one if you have one?  What hardpoints does it have?  If you have a Phoenix, do you get an Ursa Rover loaner just like you get a Merlin snub fighter loaner if you have a Phoenix?

Edit: Found an old link to it thanks to this post:

Link is dead now though.

Yeah, you, can still view the link from Google cache, I copied all the content from it into the first post.

Heres some fluff, a gofundme was set up to buy driving lessons for the Ursa Rover driver "Melissa" at GamesCom.  When the go fund me was met a RC car was purchased and shipped to her. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
7 hours ago, CC-Corp said:

Hopfully everyone who as a Connie Aquila and/or carrack gets to drive this bad boy around!!, kinda don't want to walk everywhere in 3.0

The Phoenix too, because the Phoenix is supposed to carry both a P-72 Archimedes and a Lynx Rover. Phoenix owners will probably receive an Ursa loaner until the Lynx is produced.

On 03/05/2017 at 6:18 PM, GeraldEvans said:

I see the Starfarer playing a large role in 3.0, and the Cat if they've animated the loading doors. The Cat can hold at least four rovers, and the Starfarer three.

You just triggered in y mind so many new gameplay ideas for my gemini. MANY thanks!

• 2 weeks later...