Feedback Wanted Warthog Issue with 2.5

First time running into this problem since I have been playing. 

Current set up:

Left stick= T16000

Right stick= T Warthog

Pedals= pro flight saitek

Controller - 360

(All plugged in)

Star citizen will recognize any buttons pressed with the warthog when rebinding however when try to bind the x or y axis, it fails to see it. 

Things I have tried:

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling stick drivers.

2.Deleting user folder

3. Uninstalled/reibstalled game completely

4. Checked windows game controllers and axis was being recognized in game settings

5. Switched USB from USB hub to case.

6. Drank lots of alcohol after 2 hours.

7. I have never used TARGET nor XML remapping, have never needed too.

8. Did not try disconnecting any other inputs.

4 hours ago, Doopsums said:

First time running into this problem since I have been playing. 

Current set up:

Left stick= T16000

Right stick= T Warthog

Pedals= pro flight saitek

Controller - 360

(All plugged in)

Star citizen will recognize any buttons pressed with the warthog when rebinding however when try to bind the x or y axis, it fails to see it. 

Things I have tried:

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling stick drivers.

2.Deleting user folder

3. Uninstalled/reibstalled game completely

4. Checked windows game controllers and axis was being recognized in game settings

5. Switched USB from USB hub to case.

6. Drank lots of alcohol after 2 hours.

7. I have never used TARGET nor XML remapping, have never needed too.

8. Did not try disconnecting any other inputs.

Do you want to write up some xml remapping for you? 

Do you have an extra gamepad or joystick or pedals that you have not plugged in since you updated to windows 10? 

I found this

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/windows-10-is-changing-joystick-number-assignments/7502ce23-d30c-43e2-ab89-daa52f5af0eb?auth=1

I would recommend not putting the joysticks on a hub.  I just did that, and I have had some serious issues with it. 

Only the pre-made configs are the ones they support unless you do some xml stuff. Like my X52's work but I can't get my MFG Crosswind pedals to work properly just because they don't recognize them. Im to stubborn to do xml stuff and try to loop hole my way just to use my flight gear in a game that you mostly fly in lol. So I, like most people will wait until they get that shit squared away before spending all that time to set up all my keybindings and getting stuff in the most efficient spots just to do it all again after the next patch.

Just not worth it unless your just using a basic hotas setup with default shit or trying to be hardcore arena commander player. But even then the damn physics always change so.

On 8/30/2016 at 11:27 PM, Cincinnatus said:

It is not too hard to get the MFGs to work @Nerubi.  I can give you a hand setting them up on teamspeak if you want.  I am the hardcore dogfighter, so I kind of have to know this stuff. 

yea ill poke you if I see you online. Iv'e been trying for a while but no matter what I do SC never see's it as 2 different axis. So no matter which with way I push it only registers as one button and only yaws right and I have yet to find an xml for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By NavyCPO
      Morning all
      I was wondering if those who use joystick and throttle can lend me some help.  I have a logitech X56 HOTAS and have finally after much trial and error have gotten it to work.
      The issue I am personally having is the way the default thrust is working with my throttle.  For example in Elite Dangerous my throttle works like I would expect, if I slide it all the way back that is a dead stop.  If I push forward it is full engine throttle.  In this game the throttle is idle in the middle which is hard to find for me cause my throttle has no mid detent, also when I push forward it goes in reverse engine thrust and when I pull all the way back it is full thrust forward.  To me this is not good especially how the throttle IMO is reversed.
      Is there a way to make the throttle perform like it does in elite where I can use the full range for going forward and set a reverse button and if not can someone assist me in getting it whee at least when I push all the way forward it is full throttle forward.  I have tried setting in game settings FLIGHT - HOTAS thrust invert toggle to both settings yes and no and it has not effected how my throttle works at all is remains backwards to me.
      Thanks anyone who can lend assistance.
      NavyCPO
    • By Lieutenant_Bowie
      I have a Thrustmaster T.16000M and I've followed this page / guide to get set up: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50174/thread/thrustmaster-t-16000-fcs-hotas-fillable-pdf-form-c
      In that tutorial there's an XML file that has the keybinds. I've made a few changes to suit my muscle memory (long-time Elite: Dangerous player). Everything is great, except...
      There are 2 changes I'd like to make but I don't know how to go about doing it.  
      1st Change: I want to make it to where when I "twist" the stick left...the ship rotates in-place to the left. Twist to the right...ship rotates in-place to the right. (I believe this is the "RZ Axis".)
      2nd Change: I want to make it to where when I move the Flight Stick to the left...the ship rolls to the left. Move the stick to the right...the ship rolls right. (I believe this is the "X Axis".)
      Without this change I spend 10 minutes trying to land a ship and end up going back to the Mouse and Keyboard control scheme. Is there anyone knowledgeable that can help?

*EDIT*
      I'm going to be changing my in-game name and my name on here. Until I do I'm rocking my "Recruit" signature banner. Once I've decided on a new name I'll request a regular signature banner. FWIW, in case anyone cares or was wondering. I misunderstood which "name" would be my visible name when I made my Star Citizen account.
    • By xxPETRYSHENx73
      Yo Yo whats up start citizen's have a question hope I can snag an answer.
      I've wanted to run this game for quite awhile now just recently got slightly new Gaming notebook.
      CPU specs
      Intel i5-8300H 2.3Ghz
      Nvidia Geforce 1050
      8Gb Ram
      My question is, is there anyone running this game with a set up pretty close to that that can give a straight shot answer I'd appreciate it.
    • By Fleischwolf
      Hello,
      I recently purchased new Virpil WarBRD joysticks and was hoping to sell my used Thrustmaster TWCS throttle and T16000M (FCS HOTAS Set), CH Pro Pedals, and my VKB Gladiator Mk. II Joystick.
      They all worked great, I was just hoping to upgrade / change my setup. They are still like new in the boxes. The T16000M has both left and right grip adapters.
      CH Pro Pedals - $80
      FCS HOTAS - $90
      VKB Gladiator Mk. II - $80  SOLD
      Thank you!

• By Donut
      After a long time of research and configuring what I believe to be the best set up for Star Citizen and general gaming and purpose, it's almost ready to start the process.

I was always intrigued by the idea of a simpit but never liked the ergonomics until I came across this post and the set up going on:
      https://imgur.com/a/GMG9E

I believe this is the set up I'm going after. Just wanted to know if there was anything I should add to this list besides the Volair Simpit, large center display and two alternate displays:
      VKB Space Sim Joysticks
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50174/thread/vkb-space-combat-grip-joystick
      VKB Throttle
      https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=199002

Corsair Dark Core RGB SE w/ Amazon Qi Charger
      https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Mice/DARK-CORE-RGB-SE-Performance-Wired-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse-with-Qi®-Wireless-Charging/p/CH-9315311-NA
      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CVWTDM5/ref=emc_b_5_t

Is there anything else I should be looking at? Eventually there will be a VR headset and I will most likely be picking up the FOIP camera for SC.