Feedback Wanted Warthog Issue with 2.5

Doopsums

First time running into this problem since I have been playing. 

Current set up:

Left stick= T16000

Right stick= T Warthog

Pedals= pro flight saitek

Controller - 360

(All plugged in)

Star citizen will recognize any buttons pressed with the warthog when rebinding however when try to bind the x or y axis, it fails to see it. 

Things I have tried:

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling stick drivers.

2.Deleting user folder

3. Uninstalled/reibstalled game completely

4. Checked windows game controllers and axis was being recognized in game settings

5. Switched USB from USB hub to case.

6. Drank lots of alcohol after 2 hours.

7. I have never used TARGET nor XML remapping, have never needed too.

8. Did not try disconnecting any other inputs.

4 hours ago, Doopsums said:

First time running into this problem since I have been playing. 

Current set up:

Left stick= T16000

Right stick= T Warthog

Pedals= pro flight saitek

Controller - 360

(All plugged in)

Star citizen will recognize any buttons pressed with the warthog when rebinding however when try to bind the x or y axis, it fails to see it. 

Things I have tried:

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling stick drivers.

2.Deleting user folder

3. Uninstalled/reibstalled game completely

4. Checked windows game controllers and axis was being recognized in game settings

5. Switched USB from USB hub to case.

6. Drank lots of alcohol after 2 hours.

7. I have never used TARGET nor XML remapping, have never needed too.

8. Did not try disconnecting any other inputs.

Do you want to write up some xml remapping for you? 

Do you have an extra gamepad or joystick or pedals that you have not plugged in since you updated to windows 10? 

I found this

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/windows-10-is-changing-joystick-number-assignments/7502ce23-d30c-43e2-ab89-daa52f5af0eb?auth=1

I would recommend not putting the joysticks on a hub.  I just did that, and I have had some serious issues with it. 

Only the pre-made configs are the ones they support unless you do some xml stuff. Like my X52's work but I can't get my MFG Crosswind pedals to work properly just because they don't recognize them. Im to stubborn to do xml stuff and try to loop hole my way just to use my flight gear in a game that you mostly fly in lol. So I, like most people will wait until they get that shit squared away before spending all that time to set up all my keybindings and getting stuff in the most efficient spots just to do it all again after the next patch.

Just not worth it unless your just using a basic hotas setup with default shit or trying to be hardcore arena commander player. But even then the damn physics always change so.

On 8/30/2016 at 11:27 PM, Cincinnatus said:

It is not too hard to get the MFGs to work @Nerubi.  I can give you a hand setting them up on teamspeak if you want.  I am the hardcore dogfighter, so I kind of have to know this stuff. 

yea ill poke you if I see you online. Iv'e been trying for a while but no matter what I do SC never see's it as 2 different axis. So no matter which with way I push it only registers as one button and only yaws right and I have yet to find an xml for it.

I'm now using Warthog right, T.16000M left, CH Pro Pedals, no Target software installed, Windows 7.  I've not had the issue you described.  I did have to install Warthog drivers (and T.16000M drivers) from the Thrustmaster web site, and after that, it worked fine.