Doopsums

On 10/5/2016 at 1:03 AM, Cincinnatus said:

Not quite the post for this, but I need three other people and a backup to do a 4v4 with 11th over the weekend. Any takers?

@Space-Moose, @XLB, @Hlao, @Deadlife, @JohnnySahn, @FFFuu, @Karmaslap, @Ettrick, @Funpire, @Aglanor, @Pagan_X2

I cannot, study day
Sunday is citcon

6 hours ago, Chimaera said:

@Space-Moose check your portal, m8. :) Congrats! 

2_ribbon.png

Oh very nice, thanks a bunch @Chimaera!

3 hours ago, Karmaslap said:

Rank 158 in battle royale. 16 matches played with 2 wins. 5x damage dealt vs taken but I don't wonder why. he has 3 hours on the patch and no time in Squadron battle. 

Someone likes WoT/WoWs. Spreadsheet stats don't always tell the whole story. 

On 10/8/2016 at 5:55 PM, XLB said:

So.. I can't let this one down cause I think its funny. Kept killing this guy, and he turned and ran every time. Space-moose witnessed it. next match he called me bad. Sorry guy, I guess I am bad enough to be a threat to you. Okay guy.

ScreenShot0124.jpg

Corun would third party XLB, a valid tactic for those seeking the win, yet not necessary one looking to get better skill wise in 1v1s.
When XLB turned to engage, instead of say taking evasives/running, or even man modeing, Corun would immediately eject before taking any measurable damage; denying XLB points and wasting his time.
Objectively, everything I listed above is valid if one just wants the win in Arena Commander, albeit frowned upon. (the ejecting spam)

What XLB and I find comical, is that Corun would blame ship imbalance instead of looking in upon himself to improve.
Why he flies a Hornet instead of a Sabre when he finds it so "Imbalanced" I don't know, I can only conclude (without concrete evidence admittedly) that he is attempting to hide his lack of skill with virtue signalling.

Slap ballistics on a M Hornet and it arguably has the advantage if the pilot has good aim... likely a tall order for Corun.
Like Chimaera said, spreadsheets don't tell the whole story, totally agree; but they paint an outline, and we can fill in the blanks with both his tactics and his smack talk.

He is bad and should feel bad.

14 hours ago, Space-Moose said:

Corun would third party XLB, a valid tactic for those seeking the win, yet not necessary one looking to get better skill wise in 1v1s.
When XLB turned to engage, instead of say taking evasives/running, or even man modeing, Corun would immediately eject before taking any measurable damage; denying XLB points and wasting his time.
Objectively, everything I listed above is valid if one just wants the win in Arena Commander, albeit frowned upon. (the ejecting spam)

What XLB and I find comical, is that Corun would blame ship imbalance instead of looking in upon himself to improve.
Why he flies a Hornet instead of a Sabre when he finds it so "Imbalanced" I don't know, I can only conclude (without concrete evidence admittedly) that he is attempting to hide his lack of skill with virtue signalling.

Slap ballistics on a M Hornet and it arguably has the advantage if the pilot has good aim... likely a tall order for Corun.
Like Chimaera said, spreadsheets don't tell the whole story, totally agree; but they paint an outline, and we can fill in the blanks with both his tactics and his smack talk.

He is bad and should feel bad.

-I am ok with 3rd partying to some extent, but you need to be able to fight someone 1v1.  But ejecting as soon as someone is on you is complete bullshit.  It is possible tactic, but it is on part with missile spamming and ejecting when you run out of ammo.  I would say the sabre can get its thrusters damaged very easily and you need to eject when you don't look like you have much damage. 

-Frankly, the sabre is not that over balanced even with the shield transfer bug.  The problem is that they cut the Super hornet agility, so you can keep up with a sabre with is fair. 

-The thing with spreadsheet in this game is that there are not that many players right now.  Leaderboards can tell most of the story, and some play against the people who hid on the boards can tell you the rest. 

-Overall, I find it pathetic to do cheap tactics and not even make top 100.  

• 5 months later...
6 minutes ago, XLB said:

can I send ptu of 2.6.2? I did not try in 2.6.1

Check the conditions of the awards on the portal. Each award has a description of what their restrictions are. There are no restrictions on trying to claim a past award if it was missed, but check your awards first.