Doopsums

qmcseqO.png

Do you like to pew pew? Do you like to go fast? Do you like to cap the core? If you answered yes to any of these questions and enjoy the leader board ranking system of Arena Commander, then show off your accomplishments and standings by posting your own rankings in this thread. Post your screenshots and compare your mettle to other top pilots within Imperium and the SCB community. We hope this creates a great atmosphere for members to improve their skills along side their fellow pilots while showing off your accomplishments at the same time!

So what are you waiting for? Start posting your standings!

Useful Links:

Spoiler

Weapon and Ship Stats:

Joystick Configuration:

Arena Commander/Star Citizen Manual:

INN Database(Includes ship manuals, videos, key mappings, etc.):

Flight Knowledge Test(Reddit):

Legacy Instructional Videos:

Didn’t find what you are looking for? Check the below threads for additional information:

Arena Commander Tips: Click here

Imperium Racing: Click here

• Doopsums pinned and featured this topic
11 hours ago, Doopsums said:

qmcseqO.png

Do you like to pew pew? Do you like to go fast? Do you like to cap the core? If you answered yes to any of these questions and enjoy the leader board ranking system of Arena Commander, then show off your accomplishments and standings by posting your own rankings in this thread. Post your screenshots and compare your mettle to other top pilots within Imperium and the SCB community. We hope this creates a great atmosphere for members to improve their skills along side their fellow pilots while showing off your accomplishments at the same time!

So what are you waiting for? Start posting your standings!

Useful Links:

Reveal hidden contents

Weapon and Ship Stats:

Joystick Configuration:

Arena Commander/Star Citizen Manual:

INN Database(Includes ship manuals, videos, key mappings, etc.):

Flight Knowledge Test(Reddit):

Legacy Instructional Videos:

Didn’t find what you are looking for? Check the below threads for additional information:

Arena Commander Tips: Click here

Imperium Racing: Click here

You are the best doops. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Hlao said:

@Cincinnatus Thanks, It was good flying with the org. 

I jumped back on for a while later in the day when I saw I was at 26 to try and get one more place. which turned out to be more difficult than I expected due to no one being one and people leaving 1 sided matches.

Yeah a full complete match is pretty rare right now. 

On 8/29/2016 at 1:54 PM, Space-Moose said:

Aces High try and fail at a snipe attempt.

Untitled3.png

Congrats on placing up there @Space-Moose! Yeah, this kind of stuff is really low-brow, but common from people like ACESHI and RS. Thanks for the screenie too, it helps my group deal with them. ;) Check your Portal profile soon!

41 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

Congrats on placing up there @Space-Moose! Yeah, this kind of stuff is really low-brow, but common from people like ACESHI and RS. Thanks for the screenie too, it helps my group deal with them. ;) Check your Portal profile soon!

Going after someone in an org is a more gosh than then I will do.