Does anybody plays starbound?

Setochan

I think so too and the planets are mostly different go each other. I hope that in future when SC will be released a while there will be some things like in starbound...build your home/ starbase or a colony[emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem X17_S mit Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Nazerath said:

It's an interesting little game for sure. I have it, but I don't really play it that much anymore. Even so, it is a nice little game, and does what it does very well. Also, the music is pretty well amazing, imho.

do you have it installed?? w had quite a few people playing in when they did there last big update, i'm sure we could get a few people in following, 

On 8/25/2016 at 7:00 AM, CC-Corp said:

do you have it installed?? w had quite a few people playing in when they did there last big update, i'm sure we could get a few people in following, 

I don't have it installed at the moment, but I don't imagine that being an overnight download like SC or some other games. :)

If you want to play together you have to install the same mods otherwise the system will crash and mit the same i mean exact the same ;) tested this so many times

Gesendet von meinem X17_S mit Tapatalk