Want to Sell [WTS] - - LTI ORIGINAL CONCEPT HANGAR SALES - - LTI ships & game packages∙ 890 Jump, 600I, Pioneer, Reclaimer, Polaris, Eclipse, Orion, Hammerhead, Phoenix, Vanguard, Prowler, Starfarer, Sabre, Prospector, Buccaneer, Carrack, Terrapin, and More

StratoCrewzr

5 hours ago, vahadar said:

Hello @StratoCrewzr
I have a question regardring the Package - Aegis Redeemer - LTI (Game Package). You list it with model and poster, but as far as I remember there was none for this package. Could you give clarification for yours? Thank you !

Just sold that package. It was concept original. Had all the fun and fix'ns.

• 1 year later...
On 3/27/2023 at 4:41 PM, Zoner1981 said:

I'll free you of the 890j if you agree to sell it for $995.

Appreciate you agreeing on a more agreeable price. Appreicate the clean and fast transaction. 

StratoCrewzr left Positive feedback for a topic    2 minutes ago

[WTS] - - LTI ORIGINAL CONCEPT HANGAR SALES - - LTI ships & game packages∙ 890 Jump, 600I, Pioneer, Reclaimer, Polaris, Eclipse, Orion, Hammerhead, Phoenix, Vanguard, Prowler, Starfarer, Sabre, Prospector, Buccaneer, Carrack, Terrapin, and More
Buyer purchased an Origin 890 Jump from me. Super fast payment and effortless transaction. Great Buyer! Would def do another deal with again. Thank you!

Zoner1981 was The Buyer

42 minutes ago, Malig said:

Is the list up to date?

Thank you for your inquiry. But sorry, it is NOT current. Recent CIG buyback changes have affected this.

Currently, unmelting ships in my "BUY BACK PLEDGES", where most of my ships for sale reside, now require me to pay several local taxes. Furthermore, there are additional PayPal fees for money exchanges outside of my US Currency. And that is in addition to PayPal’s existing standard transfer fees. So ultimately, there is a minimum total of 4 additional expenses I must incur just to deliver the ship to its buyer.

I need to ensure that these fees/taxes are either built into the listed price or added to any negotiated prices. And of course there will be a profit added on top of said fees/taxes to cover my time and efforts. I often don’t add any profit if it’s a ship I have huge quantities of and they are also a member of my Org, IMPERIUM. 

If you or anyone reading this is interested in a ship I may have, reach out to me on our IMPERIUM Discord or PM here. I do have a full time job and don’t do many ship sales anymore as it’s just not worth the time and effort. However, I’ve got a 100% rating and you can know you’ll be safe. If that’s worth it to you, let me know and I’ll respond as soon as I can. See you in the verse and thank you. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
21 minutes ago, Andre said:

Where can I see an updated list of what you have?

Is the list above updated? (Do you have everything on the list available?)

tks

Unfortunately I haven't been active in selling for most of the year so the list isn't up to date. If you have a particular interest, PM me and I'll try to get you a current price. Unfortunately with US State and Federal taxes on buybacks (most of what I sell is in my melted inventory...aka...buybacks) and PayPal fees, it cuts into the profit margin so much it hasn't been worth it for me. This mostly a side hobby for me as I work way too much in RL. Fellow IMPERIUM members always get first priority as well. 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Ash_Whole said:

reclaimer LTI still around?

Yes, only 1 Original Concept LTI left. I would have to unmelt, pay taxes and any paypal fees (higher if foreign currency exchanges). Prices have gone up since my most recent posting of prices here. PM Sent.