Sigma007 reporting for duty

Sigma007

22 hours ago, Sigma007 said:

Hi,

Sigma007 reporting for duty. Have been very quiet on SC forums as I lost interest while waiting for the game to be completed. With the imminent arrival of S42 and the persistent universe thereafter, I will definitely be more active.

See you in the 'verse!

Sigma.

nice to have you back around.  What kind of stuff in the PU interests you? 

nice to have you back around.  What kind of stuff in the PU interests you? 

Everything but dogfighting [emoji1]! I'm an accountant by profession and a very analytical person, so will probably end up in commerce or research, maybe over clocking weapons. Depends whether the game-play is fun and whether the rewards are decent enough.

The thing I'm most worried about is whether non combat professions will be lucrative enough to maintain insurance and so on and still allow players to progress.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You will not have much to worry about with respect to making money.  The combat ones will be hard to make money at to be frank.  I hope that I can get some overclocked weapons for you in the future.  I am more of a dogfighter. 

You will not have much to worry about with respect to making money.  The combat ones will be hard to make money at to be frank.  I hope that I can get some overclocked weapons for you in the future.  I am more of a dogfighter. 

That's what I love about this game. It has something for everyone, or at least that's the goal. If I end up being a weaponsmith, I'll let you know :)

Dogfighting might not be for you, but the larger scale "Capital Ship" style combat might be more to your liking, since that will be based less upon "twitch gameplay" (used in dogfighting and FPS) and more upon tactical (or strategic)  maneuvering.

Oh, and welcome to The Base!

Dogfighting might not be for you, but the larger scale "Capital Ship" style combat might be more to your liking, since that will be based less upon "twitch gameplay" (used in dogfighting and FPS) and more upon tactical (or strategic)  maneuvering.

Oh, and welcome to The Base!

Yeah, that sounds like it's more my skill set. That said, I'm above average at FPS. Will probably be an above average dogfighter, with a bit of practice, but I'll never be good enough to be a bounty hunter by profession :)