Korozain Here!

Dumajin

Hi everyone, I'm Korozain. I'm a college student currently living in Texas but I've lived in New York and Germany previously.

I have pledged and I have the freelancer rank and I currently operate anF7C-R Hornet Tracker.

I look forward to doing missions and playing with you all!

23 hours ago, Korozain said:

Hi everyone, I'm Korozain. I'm a college student currently living in Texas but I've lived in New York and Germany previously.

I have pledged and I have the freelancer rank and I currently operate anF7C-R Hornet Tracker.

I look forward to doing missions and playing with you all!

Good to have tracker in the fleet.  What fascinates you about running the Tracker? 

6 hours ago, Cincinnatus said:

Good to have tracker in the fleet.  What fascinates you about running the Tracker? 

I like the idea of being a forward reconnaisance type of player. Running intelligence and recon missions and seeing my share of combat if need be. It also coincides with what I want to do in the military (minus the space ship part).

I just moved into my dorm so I'll probably be inactive in game or TS until i get well settled throughout this month but I'll be plenty active on the forums!

1 hour ago, Korozain said:

I like the idea of being a forward reconnaisance type of player. Running intelligence and recon missions and seeing my share of combat if need be. It also coincides with what I want to do in the military (minus the space ship part).

I just moved into my dorm so I'll probably be inactive in game or TS until i get well settled throughout this month but I'll be plenty active on the forums!

Fun, are you ROTC or ?