Want to Buy Mustang Gamma or MISC Freelancer (LTI)

Antimyon

• 3 weeks later...

I have "Digital Freelancer LTI " package. 

*         Starting Money: 5,000 UEC
*         Lifetime Insurance
*         Digital Game Soundtrack
*         Digital Star Map
*         Digital Engineering Manual
*         Legacy Alpha
*         Squadron 42 Digital Download
*         Star Citizen Digital Download
*         Digital Star Citizen Manual
*         Aeroview Hangar

Are interested?

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ChiefWarrant
      Anyone out there have the MISC Endeavor Landing Pod and MED Pod - LTI they are willing to sell??  
    • By Stenim
      Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the odyssey.  It looks like it has everything the Carrack has except with mining and refining... possibly better medical facilities also.  It doesn't have as much for cargo capacity but might have a larger hanger.  It looks like it could be really good.
    • By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 9/Oct/2021
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment. I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Note: Because of certain, rather disappointing circumstances that are beyond my control, this page will no longer be updated.
      As I have a desire to preserve this archive and continue adding the latest images, a new website has been set up. Please click here and remember to bookmark the new site.
      VEHICLES:
      SHIPS
      LAND VEHICLES
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      COMPONENTS:
      SHIP WEAPONS - GUNS
      SHIP WEAPONS - MISSILES / TORPEDOES / MINES
      OTHER SHIP COMPONENTS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS - ATTACHMENTS
      OTHER FIRST PERSON COMPONENTS
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      CHARACTERS:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PLACES: 
      GAMEPLAY:
      SQUADRON 42:
      OTHER:

• By Leviathan
      Looking to buy an Aegis saber. PM me if interested.
    • By Danakar Endeel
      I'm looking to buy this item. Now there is this issue where the "cot" is apparently not giftable through normal means as you had to buy it through a roundabout way in the old Voyager Direct store. Back then you had to convert your money to UEC first and then you could buy items with that UEC in the Voyager Direct store. Back then this "cot" could be bought for 2000UEC ($2).
      So I'm not sure if this would work but if Customer Support would be willing to transfer your "cot" from your account to my account I'd be more than happy to send you something in return like a skin or a weapon or something that you could then use or melt for Store Credit.
      Ofcourse that's if Customer Support is willing to assist in such a manner. So if you have a "cot" in your account that you'd like to sell please let me know so we could see if Customer Support would be willing to help in transferring it from your account to mine.