Antimyon

Want to Buy Mustang Gamma or MISC Freelancer (LTI)

I have "Digital Freelancer LTI " package. 

*         Starting Money: 5,000 UEC
*         Lifetime Insurance
*         Digital Game Soundtrack
*         Digital Star Map
*         Digital Engineering Manual
*         Legacy Alpha
*         Squadron 42 Digital Download
*         Star Citizen Digital Download
*         Digital Star Citizen Manual
*         Aeroview Hangar

Are interested?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 23/Sep/2018
      Hi everyone /
      I mainly have ships/vehicles that are either from lore, concept, development or being re-worked, and I constantly add more to the albums.
      NOTE: I've started to keep/restore the albums for ships that are now flyable as I've had a few requests for them. 
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Aegis
      Anvil
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader Industries
      Drake
      Esperia
      Kruger
      MISC
      Origin
      RSI
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Other

• By MasterBaiter
      [WTB] Digital Freelancer LTI (package), Digital Mercenery LTI, Digital Scout LTI, Next Generation LTI
      Posting a request for my Org mates, they are new and starting out but need packages based on the fields they have entered in the organization.
      Please send me your asking prices but do know we are trying to pay close to melt value so even if this takes more than 3 months we can wait as this is still in alpha. I've seen these go for that a month ago and missed a few sales a couple of weeks back for less than paid value so anyone that's not playing anymore and wants to make their money back I would appreciate your help.
      Thank you

• By DarthMask
      Greetings, finally the game seems mature enough to bother setting up my HOTAS and buying and selling stuff in the verse.  I have loaded my Freelancer with about 19 commodities from Agricume at 25.72 a unit, to Waste at 0.09 and have been flying around mapping out who sells and buys what commodities and at what price.  I have some data on revenue based on the amount you need to invest in the cargo.
      I have noticed that prices vary at some locations, I suspect based on the degree to which the demand is satisfied so it is possible that margins on runs will change if they become too popular.  This variation could also be random, just logging in and out of the terminal has changed some of the pricing.  Best return so far for investments under 10,000 is Processed Food at 836 a run.  Investments up near 20,000 you can get up to 1,900 a run for Stims.  At 35,000 or so you can get up to 2,350 a run for Distilled Spirits.  The big dog so far is Medical Supplies for 130,000 earning 7,200 a run.  I have not made any of these runs as my cargo compartment is filled with crates of different commodities so I can see who is buying what and for how much.  These numbers assume 7600 units per run which seems to be the count regardless of material volume or weight (100 commodity units per cargo space unit regardless of the commodity).
      The more of us running around the faster we can map the area and make trade roots.  I have not figures all the jump lanes, but from different locations you jump into orbits at different locations requiring additional jumps so developing the best trade routes will require good jump maps.  If you have further information to share, please do.
    • By Epicsuccess
      I have 2 of these for sale at what they cost in the sale plus paypal fee's which is included.
      $144.97 (Paypal fee included)

PM me if interested. Thanks!