Hello friends, I'm looking for a ticket to CitizenCon 2016 (or two if possible)!

I saw a successful sale on this site, figured I'd give it a shot. You know, since I've already booked airfare to L.A. and a hotel room lol.

I believe the transfer would be done through CS or Concierge. At cost from someone who can't make it would be nice, but I'm willing to pay more if that's what it takes.

Thanks for your time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Grobarcina
      Selling my beautiful rare AMD Mustang Omega, either as a standalone or the whole account.
      It's lightning fast and is the version that looks good compared to now, there will never be a chance to ever have this model back again so think wisely!
      I've played Escape From Tarkov to much and become sadly completely unattached to things in games which makes me sell this beauty
      Listing price is at 350 usd but with a fast deal it could be negotiated via pm.

I only take payment by Paypal or Swish

Account has been played sparingly on 3.8 but contains 9591 aUEC for this patch and the following:

AMD NEVER SETTLE SPACE EDITION was a LIMITED EDITION that you may only get when purchasing a R9 AMD Card. It is no longer available. This is a collector item. Only few of them are available. This package include the game and the squadron 42 which is now being sold separately.   Items Included:   - Mustang OMEGA AMD - Never Settle Edition Spaceship - Starting Money: 1,000 aUEC 5,000 aUEC with latest patch - 2 Month Insurance - Digital Star Citizen Manual - Star Citizen Digital Download - Squadron 42 Digital Download     Given the nature of this item no refunds will be allowed once the item has been claimed. Please keep that in mind before purchase.     When sending payment please remember to include your RSI handle in the paypal note. Transfer will be completed via Star Citizen's gift system and the item will be sent to the buyer's PayPal email, no exceptions!.  

• By HoodlumX25
      Looking to buy the F7A military upgrade but not break the bank. Please PM me if you have one your looking to sell! I know they are rare but when they were onsale they sold for 20$ so please be kind to my wallet lol.

Thank you for taking a look.

• By Dalanar
      Looking to buy a whole lot of store credits to put towards a large game package, drop me a PM if you have any to sell
      Thanks
    • By Nathan
      WTB> Digital Pirate LTI Game Package SQ42 (13 items)
      Ship: CUTLASS BLACK   ALSO CONTAINS -Tractor Beam -Docking Collar* -Skull and Crossbones Skin -Legacy Alpha -Lifetime Insurance -Starting Money: 2,000 UEC -Digital Game Soundtrack -Digital Star Map -Squadron 42 Digital Download -Star Citizen Digital Download -Digital Star Citizen Manual -VFG Industrial Hangar   Pm me with price you want. Thanks.     P.S. I am also considering buying without a game package.