Howdy

Subtraho

Hello fellow space captains! My handle is Subtraho and I had the esteemed pleasure to fly against Pagan_X2 recently and team up with longtime friend Parker who led me to Imperium's doorstep. I have had a lot of fun over the past few months learning my ship and continuing to hone in on my dogfighting and now ground combat skills. I look forward to getting to know more of the organization members and training within the PU before release. 

2 hours ago, Subtraho said:

Hello fellow space captains! My handle is Subtraho and I had the esteemed pleasure to fly against Pagan_X2 recently and team up with longtime friend Parker who led me to Imperium's doorstep. I have had a lot of fun over the past few months learning my ship and continuing to hone in on my dogfighting and now ground combat skills. I look forward to getting to know more of the organization members and training within the PU before release. 

Hey there, @Subtraho, glad to see you here as well! I look forward to flying with you rather than against you! :)

On 7/7/2016 at 4:50 PM, Subtraho said:

Glad to have another dog fighter