Want to Sell 🤩 •═╬═•𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 & 𝐔𝐏𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 ğƒğŽğ‚ğŠâ€¢â•â•¬â•â€¢ 🌟 🌟 🌟 ğ™Žğ™‹ğ™€ğ˜¾ğ™„ğ˜¼ğ™‡ ğ™Šğ™ğ™ğ™€ğ™ğ™Ž 🌟 🌟 ğŸŒŸâŽ®Game Packages⎮ORIGINAL CONCEPTS⎮GREAT PRICES⎮CCU'd SHIPS Clean From Third Part Store Credits⎮SHIP UPGRADES ✦ SUBSCRIBER ITEMS & More 🧐

Darek

• 4 weeks later...
  • Darek changed the title to •═╬═•𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 & 𝐔𝐏𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 ğƒğŽğ‚ğŠâ€¢â•â•¬â•â€¢ 🌟 🌟 🌟 ğ™Žğ™‹ğ™€ğ˜¾ğ™„ğ˜¼ğ™‡ ğ™Šğ™ğ™ğ™€ğ™ğ™Ž 🌟 🌟 🌟 | Game Packages | LTI ORIGINAL CONCEPTS | LTI CCU'd SHIPS Clean From Third Part Store Credits | SHIP UPGRADES ✦ SUBSCRIBER ITEMS & More ✦
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Darek changed the title to ğŸŽ…HO—HO—HOğŸŽ… •═╬═• 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 â€¢â•â•¬â•â€¢ğŸŽğŸŽ„ğŸŽCHRISTMAS SALEğŸŽğŸŽ„ğŸŽ
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Patrick80 said:

Wanted to make a trade with him he made me wait, then backed out of the deal with no explanation at all. No reaction to my pms since then. Very disappointed because i was really looking forward to the ship

-1 for me.

Because I've got my reasons, some things make me think that you are suspicious.

4 minutes ago, Darek said:

Because I've got my reasons, some things make me think that you are suspicious.

Ok we might have a misunderstanding so first of all I don't mean any disrespect. I might seem a bit eager, and that's because I really want to get into SC again. Been about 6 years since I quit and decided to give it another try. Problem is that I sold my old account. 

Secondly I don't believe I've given you any grounds to be suspicious of anything. We did not even talk about anything when it comes to the trade and I always go first when it comes to the trade. This isn't my first time trading online.

I still hope we can solve this, but I refuse to be called suspicious just because you've got a gut feeling.

Best regards,
Patrick

• Darek changed the title to 🤩 •═╬═•𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 & 𝐔𝐏𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 ğƒğŽğ‚ğŠâ€¢â•â•¬â•â€¢ 🌟 🌟 🌟 ğ™Žğ™‹ğ™€ğ˜¾ğ™„ğ˜¼ğ™‡ ğ™Šğ™ğ™ğ™€ğ™ğ™Ž 🌟 🌟 ğŸŒŸâŽ®Game Packages⎮ORIGINAL CONCEPTS⎮GREAT PRICES⎮CCU'd SHIPS Clean From Third Part Store Credits⎮SHIP UPGRADES ✦ SUBSCRIBER ITEMS & More 🧐
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Morgenroete
      Verified Paypal account only. Fee included. OBO via PM. Thanks.
      Ship/package Quantity Giftable? Ship included Ask CAPTURED VANDUUL FIGHTER - LTI 1 giftable Scythe $1,700 PACKAGE - REAR ADMIRAL - LTI - PHYSICAL 1 giftable Phoenix $400 PACKAGE - DIGITAL PIRATE - LTI 1 giftable Orion $520 PACKAGE - NEXT GENERATION AURORA - LTI 1 giftable Mercury $250 STANDALONE SHIP - RSI POLARIS - LTI WAR BOND PRESALE 1 giftable Polaris $700 STANDALONE SHIP - ORIGIN 600I EXPLORATION EDITION - LTI - WARBOND EDITION 1 giftable Hercules M2 $500 STANDALONE SHIP - BANU MERCHANTMAN - LTI 1 giftable Merchantman $400 STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS ECLIPSE LTI - WARBOND EDITION 1 giftable Eclipse $280 AEGIS IDRIS P AFTER MARKET KIT WARBOND 1 giftable   $250 F7A kit 2 giftable F7A kit $300
    • By LiquidatingAssets
      Original backer account, Idris M LTI included.  All the important ships, many buy backs, and many ship upgrades w/LTI. Please message with questions.  Also, I have screenshots of hangar, but not sure if I should post them publicly?  Heard some horror stories.   $16000 obo 
    • By GodZe
      Mercury Star Runner LTI CCU'ed $190
      Hercules C2 LTI CCU'ed $270
      Banu Merchantman LTI CCU'ed $260
      Origin 600i Explorer LTI CCU'ed $360 
      Origin 600i Touring LTI CCU'ed $335
      Banu Defender LTI CCU'ed $200
      Banu Defender LTI OC $210
      Reclaimer LTI CCU'ed $300
      Prowler LTI CCU'ed $330
      Esperia Vanduul Blade LTI CCU'ed $250
      Hammerhead LTI CCU'ed $625
      Nautilus LTI CCU'ed $625
      Polaris LTI CCU'ed $650
      Sentinel LTI CCU'ed $265
      --------------------------------------------------------
      Any ships, ask me to negotiate
      All fees included
      PM'm me if interested

• By Ragnor
      Because I don't have time to spend on Star Citizen and I recently sold my gaming pc, I want to sell my Original Backer account from back in 16-10-2012. Not only did I receive all of pledge goal gifts, I have also been a centurion subscriber for some time. Over the years I have been buying LTI ships, melting them, rebuying them etc.. so that's why I am not able to sell the ships seperately anymore and why I want to sell the whole account instead. The LTI ship packages that are active in the account right now are the original Rear Admiral LTI backer package with physical goodies and the Endeavor Hope Class LTI with two LTI modules, namely the General Research and the Fuel Pod. If you like other ships better then there is still the possibility of melting one or two packages and then Buying Back another LTI ship, like for instance Banu Merchantman, Origin 890 Jump, Class C or RSI Orion. See below for screenshots of all the items and buy back options.

For all this I think 1000$ is a fair price. Selling only to verified PayPal. As you can see on my profile in the past I sold some ships and only have received positive feedback.

These are all the items in the account:

And these are the Buy Back options:

Apparantly HTML code is not working, so you have to click the link to see each picture in the hidden contents section..
    • By Chimaera
      Good day everyone! I've been going through the old Freelancer game recently and realized that one of my major loves in that game was having to work toward getting a new ship and tricking it out. While I love giving CIG IRL money toward the development of the game, I don't actually want to have every ship in the game before the game comes out. So I'll be listing MOST of my ships at RSI Cost + ~5% to cover the international paypal fees and transfer fees that I have to do. The ones that ARE NOT RSI Cost are generally Original/Veteran versions of the ships or packages that have not been released since the original concepts. If you have questions, please PM. Verified paypal only.
      1. ROC and Brawl Pack: LTI ROC and Drake Cutlass Black - $147  SOLD
      2. ORIGINAL BACKER Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, LTI + Retaliator Livery Paint Pack with Invictus  - $330  Removed from sale
      3. Origin G12A LTI - $69
      4. Origin G12 LTI - $59
      5. Kruger P72 EMERALD LTI - $37 SOLD
      6. Argo Mole Dig and Ditch Pack LTI: Mole with Freelancer MAX - $315 SOLD
      7. Swords of Valor Pack LTI: Crusader Ares Ion and Crusader Ares Inferno with Radiance and Ember skins - $373  SOLD
      8. AOPA San'Tok'Yai LTI Warbond - $205 SOLD
      9. RSI Apollo Medivac Original Concept LTI - $310
      10. Origin 100i starter pack, including Star Citizen game download - $75
      11. Aegis Eclipse ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI including unique serial stamp and alternative skin- $325 SOLD
      12. ORIGINAL BACKER Pirate Package, Cutlass, skins, tractor beam, game pack, etc... - $210 SOLD
      13. Ursa Rover Fortuna Original Concept - $70 Removed from sale
      14. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Carrack LTI ($350 melt value) - $450 SOLD
      15. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Reclaimer LTI ($350 Melt value) - $450
      16. ORIGINAL CONCEPT MISC Prospector - $200
      17. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Aegis Vulcan (Early Bird version) - $235  Withdrawn
      18. ORIGINAL CONCEPT SPECIAL SKIN Valkyrie Liberator - $425 SOLD
      Prices are final unless there's a multiple purchase that happens (I may be willing to wheel and deal a little). Payments handled through Paypal invoice only.  As always, I reserve the right to refuse offers.
      Cheers!
      Closing and making new post.