Want to Sell ๐Ÿคฉ โ€ขโ•โ•ฌโ•โ€ข๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„ ๐•๐„๐’๐’๐„๐‹๐˜๐€๐‘๐ƒ & ๐”๐๐†๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‚๐Šโ€ขโ•โ•ฌโ•โ€ข ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™€๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸโŽฎGame PackagesโŽฎORIGINAL CONCEPTSโŽฎGREAT PRICESโŽฎCCU'd SHIPS Clean From Third Part Store CreditsโŽฎSHIP UPGRADES โœฆ SUBSCRIBER ITEMS & More ๐Ÿง

Darek

Bought a dragonfly ship, let him chose which ever he willing to sell me to help him out

however the ship ended up going to another account (his words)

he thinks i scammed him ( how? i scam my own money?)

whatever, i did not get what i paid for though he did respond fast and "sat" with me during the entire progress.

to make things smoother i just let go that transaction and asked him to sell me another ship which he refused then (pretty aggressive way)

saying my paypal is unverified (my account is bank bounded)

All i'm trying to say is, make sure you specify where you want the package to go and double check before you want all this headache going on with you aswell

Because costumer service will only answer you these nonsense...

have a good day

Tye, you received invoice on mus1cmak3r@hotmail.com, paid it.

Spoiler

tuIQywM.jpg

After that ship has been sent to the same address

Spoiler

6R3SrmN.jpg

After receiving the letter you could activate theย gift to any of your accounts.

Now you're telling thatย mus1cmak3r@hotmail.com is not your email. But in such case you could not pay the invoice.

Ok i back home. Lets start with this:

1 - Fact:ย this guy contact me just a few minutsย after create an account here.

Proof:

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

ย 

2 - Fact This guy left me a PayPal email where i send an invoice and where i send a ship,ย and was Claimed from the same email. Check a hangar log.

Proof:ย 

Spoiler

ย 

Spoiler

ย HANGAR LOG

3 - Fact. This guy have Unverified paypalย 

With new paypal ruleย ifย you have hurry and no have time to call paypal and verify a buyer email. Only after payment you will be able to see paypal verification status.

Proof:ย ย ย 

Spoiler

ย 

4 - Fact Just After i offers him to resend a ship ship was claimed. Check i time line of conversation and after look myย hangar log.

Proofย 

Spoiler

ย 

I have more info about this case. But i think with thisย post is enough.

In my personal opinion is clear case of Scam.

Any question you have just ask me.

ย 

• 2 weeks later...