Want to Sell ๐Ÿคฉ โ€ขโ•โ•ฌโ•โ€ข๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„ ๐•๐„๐’๐’๐„๐‹๐˜๐€๐‘๐ƒ & ๐”๐๐†๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‚๐Šโ€ขโ•โ•ฌโ•โ€ข ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™€๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸโŽฎGame PackagesโŽฎORIGINAL CONCEPTSโŽฎGREAT PRICESโŽฎCCU'd SHIPS Clean From Third Part Store CreditsโŽฎSHIP UPGRADES โœฆ SUBSCRIBER ITEMS & More ๐Ÿง

Darek

• 4 weeks later...
  • Darek changed the title to โ€ขโ•โ•ฌโ•โ€ข๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„ ๐•๐„๐’๐’๐„๐‹๐˜๐€๐‘๐ƒ & ๐”๐๐†๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‚๐Šโ€ขโ•โ•ฌโ•โ€ข ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™€๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ | Game Packages | LTI ORIGINAL CONCEPTS | LTI CCU'd SHIPS Clean From Third Part Store Credits | SHIP UPGRADES โœฆ SUBSCRIBER ITEMS & More โœฆ
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Darek changed the title to ๐ŸŽ…HOโ€”HOโ€”HO๐ŸŽ… โ€ขโ•โ•ฌโ•โ€ข ๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„ ๐•๐„๐’๐’๐„๐‹๐˜๐€๐‘๐ƒ โ€ขโ•โ•ฌโ•โ€ข๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽCHRISTMAS SALE๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Patrick80 said:

Wanted to make a trade with himย he made me wait, then backed out of the deal with no explanation at all. Noย reaction to my pms since then. Very disappointed because i was really looking forward to the ship

-1 for me.

Because I've got my reasons, some things make me think that you are suspicious.

4 minutes ago, Darek said:

Because I've got my reasons, some things make me think that you are suspicious.

Ok we might have a misunderstanding so first of all I don't mean any disrespect. I might seem a bit eager, and that's because I really want to get into SC again. Been about 6 years since I quit and decided to give it another try. Problem is that I sold my old account.ย 
ย 
Secondly I don't believe I've given you any grounds to be suspicious of anything. We did not even talk about anything when it comes to the trade and I always go first when it comes to the trade. This isn't my first time trading online.
ย 
I still hope we can solve this, but I refuse to be called suspicious just because you've got a gut feeling.
ย 
Best regards,
Patrick

• Darek changed the title to ๐Ÿคฉ โ€ขโ•โ•ฌโ•โ€ข๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„ ๐•๐„๐’๐’๐„๐‹๐˜๐€๐‘๐ƒ & ๐”๐๐†๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‚๐Šโ€ขโ•โ•ฌโ•โ€ข ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™€๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸโŽฎGame PackagesโŽฎORIGINAL CONCEPTSโŽฎGREAT PRICESโŽฎCCU'd SHIPS Clean From Third Part Store CreditsโŽฎSHIP UPGRADES โœฆ SUBSCRIBER ITEMS & More ๐Ÿง
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...