Pagan_X2

Complete LF CitizenCon 2016 Ticket

I'm looking for a ticket to CitizenCon 2016! If any of my Imperium / SCB brethren have one they are trying to get rid of, please send me a message and/or post in this thread! 

Thanks, 

Pagan

P.S. Mods: I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. Let me know. :)

(Relocated -GE)

Thanks for moving me to the right place @GeraldEvans!

Having just sold one to @Sharpspoonful, I will say that it is possible.  You'll have to go through customer service to have it applied to your account @Pagan_X2  Best if the seller does that on your behalf.

19 minutes ago, GeraldEvans said:

Having just sold one to @Sharpspoonful, I will say that it is possible.  You'll have to go through customer service to have it applied to your account @Pagan_X2  Best if the seller does that on your behalf.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MasterBaiter
      [WTB] Pathfinder LTI, Arbiter LTI, Digital Mercenery LTI, Digital Scout LTI, Next Generation LTI, Vanguard Warden/Harb/Sent LTI
      Thanks to the PTU I got to try out some new ships and would be interested in one of the above
      Please send me your asking prices but do know I am trying to pay close to melt value so even if this takes more than 3 months I can wait as we are still in alpha. I've seen these go for that a month ago and missed a few sales last week for less than paid value so anyone not playing anymore that wants to make their money back I would appreciate your help.
      Thank you

• By Eric1084
      Trying to sell off some of the extra packages I purchased a couple years ago for an ITX build I'm currently working on for college. This is one of the cheapest way to get the full game + Squadron 42 currently. Package purchased back in 2015 and comes with Squadron 42 + Star Citizen. Ship upgrades also available.
      $35 P/P for the Aurora MR Starter Pack w/ SQ42 Aurora Starter Package SOLD.
      $40 for the LTI MPUV Cargo (Melt value $35), or $60 for LTI Avenger Stalker(Melt value $60) upgraded from MPUV Cargo. Leave a message here first before PM. Paypal Only.

• By suppe86
      hey,
      i want to buy 4x a CCU from aquila to orion for a fair price, maybe 100-120 USD for all 4....
      pm me with a good offer, thanks

----------------
      closed
    • By JediKel
      Hello Imperium,
      I was hoping you guys could help me out.  Is there anyone out there that has a Starfarer to Orion CCU??  It should be a $25 CCU at current pricing.  I know I am asking for a lot, but I can Paypal you $35.  It's a 40% mark up so you make $10 on 3 minutes of computer time . 
      Thank you in advance for looking. 
      Respectfully, Jedi