Black Desert Online

Gallitin

Who all plays?  We have an Imperium guild in BDO and have 30 members currently and looking for more from the SC community while we await launch.  Any levels welcome, doesn't matter what you're SC fleet is, just looking for active players that want to hang.

We have the following guild skills right now:

+3 AP

+3 Accuracy

+1 Fishing

+1 Gathering

Server: Edan Calpheon E1

We run daily guild missions, relic scrolls and grind different areas for XP.  Just starting to get into boss scrolls as we're getting more lvl 50+'s.  Just reach out to me here if you'd like to join.

What is this BDO.... I've heard thenamebefore.  I hate jumping into games late though... I'm more of a 'on the cutting edge and stay there' kind of guy.  Starting late has some severe drawbacks, namely low player population/interest in doing beginner things (good help is hard to find).

Trial me, bro!

I'll go look up some details.  I warn you, I plan to put my full attention towards Star Citizen when the time comes.  I don't dance with two ladies at one time :P

What server are we playing on and where do I input the trial code to dl the game?  Buy/Account webpages don't appear to be it.

NVM, found answers on support page... there's no damn link from the main site.

Game looks super daily-quest grindy and managing lots of little timers and various facets/minigames instead of playing the main game (Ugh, Atlantica Online all over again, fun game until you have to do all the side shit and deal with time restrictions), which is part of why I quit playing WoW...  To top it off, it's a Korean port with some severely flawed translations?!  I've played games like that before and meh...  I'll give it a shot at least.  Downloading now.

9 hours ago, CheeseNorris said:

Don't think I would be able to download it from SE.Asia :/ Would like to try it out, looks awesome!

We're locked into the Korean servers. I wanted to try it out, but we cannot. I even messaged customer support and they stated that BDO is a region-locked game for Asia and it's impossible for people in Asia to play on NA/EU servers. Australians aren't locked out, but Asia is.

Definitely can't play this game.  My name is taken :(

Time to troll it up on the family name.

Uno, Orwin, or Edan?

Did I mention every *@#$& name is taken already?

Pretty please tell me there is a way to disable these global notices about guild quests and market listings and cash shop shit.... Asian games...

10 hours ago, Xeen said:

Definitely can't play this game.  My name is taken :(

Time to troll it up on the family name.

Uno, Orwin, or Edan?

Did I mention every *@#$& name is taken already?

Pretty please tell me there is a way to disable these global notices about guild quests and market listings and cash shop shit.... Asian games...

Edan, calpheon e1.

Damn, ok.  I think I went to the first server because it was populated.  I don't think the channel matters, just which of the 3 servers you join.  Going to play a Blader/Ninja/Musa or whatever, dunno what to run.  Ranger is always a favorite for ease of combat.

What's the point of getting 20 different attack skills?  Does chaining different ones together in order produce some kind of combo benefit?  If not, then all you need is a damage skill, maybe a couple mobility/utility ones, and a lot of passives.

20 minutes ago, Xeen said:

Damn, ok.  I think I went to the first server because it was populated.  I don't think the channel matters, just which of the 3 servers you join.  Going to play a Blader/Ninja/Musa or whatever, dunno what to run.  Ranger is always a favorite for ease of combat.

What's the point of getting 20 different attack skills?  Does chaining different ones together in order produce some kind of combo benefit?  If not, then all you need is a damage skill, maybe a couple mobility/utility ones, and a lot of passives.

Yeah I would change over to edan, channel doesn't matter.

Not sure on your class, but yeah a lot off attacks are needed depending on what you're doing, but you do max certain skills first.

Is there anything/role in particular that the guild needs?  Keep in mind I may not purchase the game.  I don't like the cash shop and the things they sell/overall gameplay and spamminess :(

• 3 years later...