HCS Voice Packs now oficially licensed for Star Citizen

Zhoriax

I'd like to inform all of you that HCS VoicePacks is officially licensed with CIG & therefore Star Citizen.

We currently have 3 packs completely compatible with the game: 'Orion, Vega & Midnight' and working hard on making every pack compatible.

The VoicePacks are made up with hundreds, if not thousands of audio files played by famous actors.
We Create game-ready Voice Attack profiles for "Elite Dangerous" and "Star Citizen".
The profiles will be updates as the game's development progresses in the future.
If you decide to buy one of the voicepacks, keep in mind that Voice Attack is required to use it.
Also, if you buy a pack for ED or SC you'll get both profiles, if you buy it specifically for SC, go to the correct store page on our website to be sure which pack is compatible with the game yet

You can find Voice Attack & HCS Voice Packs at the following websites.
https://www.voiceattack.com/
http://hcsvoicepacks.com/

ATV Interview with CIG, Voice Attack Creator & HCS Voice Packs Creator

Spoiler

We asked [REDACTED] Member "TheNOOBIFIER1337" to make some demo video's, testing & giving his honest opinion of our packs vids are in the spoilers :)

-Review on Orion (Played by William Shatner AKA Cpt. Kirk - Star Trek)

Spoiler

-Demo of VEGA (played by Bent Spiner AKA MR. Data - Star Trek)

Spoiler

-Demo of Midnight (Player by Tom Baker AKA "The Doctor" - 4th Incarnation of Doctor Who)

Spoiler

This is very cool.. and sounds so much better then the weird robotic voices people have used before.
Voice control is something I'm looking forward to use but I think I'd rather have non-vocal responses to my orders. Beeps and such. Maybe I'd be cool if R2D2 or BB-8 flew my ship for me

1 hour ago, Fizzlefuse said:

This is very cool.. and sounds so much better then the weird robotic voices people have used before.
Voice control is something I'm looking forward to use but I think I'd rather have non-vocal responses to my orders. Beeps and such. Maybe I'd be cool if R2D2 or BB-8 flew my ship for me

we have a "The Ship's Cat" =D

If you like using ANNA and VA, but don't want an HCS voicepack (why, I don't know) Check out the voices available on Cereproc which can replace the default Windows voices. You can try the voice out by typing in something in the test area at the very top of the webpage. Select the voice you want to hear and press play. I tried out Heather saying "Automatic Landing Mode, Aye"

23 hours ago, Fizzlefuse said:

I would assume if these take off and the company makes some money that they would expand the catalog, and don't think for a second the @Zhoriax isn't monitoring this feed back. I am definitely going to pick one of these up but just haven't decided which one. Would be nice if there was a greater sampling of the voice overs to help my choose.

Edit: Yeah scratch that, I got the Midnight pack.

I took a look at the voice packs a couple of days ago when RSI released their video and I'm super stoked! 20 years waiting for VR and sort of "AI". It's all coming together and making my dreams come true :)