Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

silrerbay

Want to Sell
Silrerbay Store UPGRADES: Polaris, Carrack, Vanguard Warden, Retaliator Base, Retaliator Bomber, Starfarer, Cutlass Blue, Sabre, Vanguard Sentinel, F7C-M Super Hornet, Gladiator, Mustang Delta, 350r, Prospector, Buccaneer, Caterpillar, Terrapin

I am glad to welcome you in my store upgrades. In it you can find a lot of upgrades that are not available at the moment for sale on the RSI.

I have over 70 successful sales of ships Star Citizen on eBay. PM me ill message you a link to that sales thread (with feedback from buyers).  Also all the necessary recommendations can provide a my good acquaintance seller on this portal JudasM

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:

• Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only).
  • All prices are final (includes PayPal fees).
  • If you are interested - leave a comment here and send me private message with: Ship or Upgrade or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle.
  • I will send invoice for payment via PayPal.
  • Item will be delivered buyer's PayPal email address after payment is cleared.
  • No returns or refund as the gifting system only allow 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason).
  • If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask.
  • You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade).
  • Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade.
  • Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.
  • I wish you a pleasant shopping in my store:)

All prices are final (includes PayPal fees)

Cutlass Red to 350r Upgrade  - $16

Gladiator to Sabre Upgrade - $16

Avenger to Mustang Delta Upgrade - $16

325a to Reliant Researcher Upgrade - $16

Avenger Stalker to Reliant Skirmisher Upgrade - $16

Constellation Andromeda to Vanguard Harbinger Upgrade - $16

Redeemer Warden to Vanguard Sentinel Upgrade - $29

Constellation Andromeda to Vanguard Warden Upgrade - $39

Constellation Taurus to F7C Hornet Wildfire Upgrade - $39

Constellation Taurus to Sabre Upgrade - $33

Constellation Taurus to F7C-M Super Hornet Upgrade - $45

Constellation Taurus to Freelancer MIS Upgrade - $29

Constellation Taurus to Gladiator Upgrade - $29

Cutlass Black to Gladius Valiant Upgrade - $19

F7C-S Hornet Ghost to MISC Razor Upgrade - $19

F7C-R Hornet Tracker to Retaliator Base Upgrade  - $19

Cutlass Black to Buccaneer Upgrade - $19

F7C-R Hornet Tracker to Cutlass Blue Upgrade - $19

325a to Herald Upgrade- $29

Redeemer to Retaliator Bomber Upgrade - $39

Constellation Aquila to Starfarer Upgrade - $39

Constellation Aquila to Starfarer Gemini Upgrade - $89

Starfarer to Starfarer Gemini Upgrade - $59 

Freelancer DUR to Prospector Upgrade - $29

F7C-S Hornet Ghost to Prospector Upgrade - $29

Constellation Andromeda to Caterpillar Upgrade- $60

Constellation Taurus to Terrapin Upgrade - $65

Starfarer Gemini to Carrack Upgrade - $29

Starfarer Gemini to Endeavor (Base) Upgrade - $29

Starfarer Gemini to Crucible Upgrade - $29

Constellation Andromeda to Banu Merchantman Upgrade - $49

Starfarer to Orion Upgrade - $49

Constellation Aquila to Orion Upgrade - $79

Constellation Aquila to Carrack Upgrade - $105

Constellation Aquila to Endeavor (Base) Upgrade - $105

Constellation Aquila to Crucible Upgrade - $105

Constellation Aquila to Reclaimer Upgrade - $105

Hull E to RSI Polaris Upgrade - $245

Constellation Aquila to RSI Polaris Upgrade - $545

Modules:

Endeavor MEDICAL BAY POD - 48 Month Insurance - $129

Endeavor LANDING BAY POD - 48 Month Insurance - $129

Endeavor SUPERCOLLIDER POD - 48 Month Insurance - $175

Thank you for visiting my Store and I will be glad to see you again:)

JudasM likes this

Added: 

325a to Reliant Researcher Upgrade

Avenger Stalker to Reliant Skirmisher Upgrade

Constellation Andromeda to Vanguard Harbinger Upgrade

Redeemer Warden to Vanguard Sentinel Upgrade

onstellation Taurus to Freelancer MIS Upgrade

Cutlass Black to Gladius Valiant Upgrade

Starfarer Gemini to Endeavor (Base) Upgrade

Starfarer Gemini to Crucible Upgrade

Constellation Andromeda to Banu Merchantman Upgrade

Starfarer to Orion Upgrade

Constellation Aquila to Orion Upgrade

Constellation Aquila to Carrack Upgrade

Constellation Aquila to Endeavor (Base) Upgrade

Constellation Aquila to Crucible Upgrade

Constellation Aquila to Reclaimer Upgrade

Modules:

Endeavor MEDICAL BAY POD - 48 Month Insurance - $129

Endeavor LANDING BAY POD - 48 Month Insurance - $129

Endeavor SUPERCOLLIDER POD - 48 Month Insurance - $175

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheDavyJones
      Hi, as per the title, I am intending to part with my Most Favorite ship the Merchantman,

I have 2 so I dont want to keep both, just need one.

it is CCU'd FROM MPUV Cargo LTI

Price will be $240 ( Paypal fee is on Buyer's )

I am Star Citizen Verified and Paypal Verified too and both my Star Citizen email & Paypal are the same, hopefully Buyer's too.

Buyer has to be verified on both too.

Image attached.

• By Darek
      Greetings, Citizens!
      You are very welcome at •═╬═•Verse Vesselyard & Upgrade Dock•═╬═•
      Terms & Conditions of Service: -All prices includes PayPal fees -I accept USD, EUR -Buyer must be PayPal Verified & RSI Confirmed! -I will send invoice for payment via PayPal -Buyer Go First -After successful payment: Ship/Upgrade/Package will be sent to the same email that an invoice PayPal with corresponding RSI handlе -Claimed gift (after purchase) will be bounded to your account. -Due to exchange rate change every day, currency exchange can be applied the same day from $ to €. -Due to CIG gifting limitations I do not issue refunds once delivery has been successfully Ship or Upgrade or Package name, your PayPal email and currency of invoice € or $ also your corresponding RSI handle -My time zone is: GMT +02:00
      After send a PM if I don't answer in a short period of time I might be working or sleeping, please be patient.
      Languages spoken - English , Castellano , Русский ☭
      Other places - Star Citizen Base ,  Reddit ,  EpicNPC
      On Sale:
      ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

█► ORIGINAL STANDALONE LTI ◄█
      Item Name Type Insurance Price Available Dragonfly YellowJacket Original Concept LTI 42€ ¦ 45$ YES Dragonfly Black Original Concept LTI 42€ ¦ 45$ YES Dragonfly Ride Together Two-Pack 2 Original Concept LTI 75€ ¦ 80$ YES Prospector Original Concept LTI 149€ ¦ 159$ NO Buccaneer Original Concept LTI 118€ ¦ 127$ YES Hurricane Original Concept LTI 180€ ¦ 189$ YES Prowler Original Concept LTI 450€ ¦ 477$ YES POLARIS Original Concept LTI 750€ ¦ 795$ YES Razor Original Concept LTI 145€ ¦ 155$ YES Vanguard Hoplite Original Concept LTI 240€ ¦ 255$ YES 85X Original Concept LTI 54€ ¦ 58$ YES Gladius Valiant Original Concept LTI 118€ ¦ 125$ YES Terrapin Original Concept LTI 205€ ¦ 215$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Terrapin & Hurricane ADD-ONS Original Concept LTI 347€ ¦ 365$ YES  
      For Purchase send me PM via  Private Message  or contact me on My Discord Channel

█► CROSS-CHASSIS UPGRADED LTI SHIP ◄█
      Item Name Type Insurance Price Available Avenger Warlock Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 89€ ¦ 95$ Temporarily unavailable Avenger Tintan Renegade Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 79€ ¦ 85$ Temporarily unavailable ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Prospector Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 144€ ¦ 155$ YES Orion Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 325€ ¦ 345$ YES Genesis Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 400€ ¦ 425$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Starfarer Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 300€ ¦ 320$ YES Starfarer GEMINI Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 340€ ¦ 360$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Reliant KORE Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 70€ ¦ 75$ Temporarily unavailable Reliant SKIRMISHER Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 70€ ¦ 75$ Temporarily unavailable Reliant RESEARCHER Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 79€ ¦ 85$ Temporarily unavailable Reliant NEWS VAN Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 89€ ¦ 95$ Temporarily unavailable ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Cutlass BLACK Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 105€ ¦ 112$ YES Cutlass RED Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 125€ ¦ 132$ YES Cutlass BLUE Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 153€ ¦ 163$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Freelancer Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 115€ ¦ 120$ YES Freelancer DUR Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 128€ ¦ 135$ YES Freelancer MAX Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 145€ ¦ 154$ YES Freelancer MIS Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 165€ ¦ 177$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Mustang Delta Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 70€ ¦ 75$ Temporarily unavailable Gladius Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 94€ ¦ 100$ Temporarily unavailable Gladius Valiant Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 118€ ¦ 125$ YES Gladiator Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 165€ ¦ 177$ YES Retaliator Base Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 153€ ¦ 165$ YES Retaliator Bomber Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 280€ ¦ 300$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Sabre Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 174€ ¦ 185$ YES Sabre Comet Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 185€ ¦ 200$ YES F7C-M Super Hornet Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 190€ ¦ 200$ YES F7C Hornet WildFire Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 178€ ¦ 190$ YES Xi'An Khartu-al Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 172€ ¦ 185$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Constellation Taurus Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 155€ ¦ 165$ YES Constellation Andromeda Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 230€ ¦ 245$ YES Constellation Aquila Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 280€ ¦ 300$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ 85X Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 57€ ¦ 60$ Temporarily unavailable M50 Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 105€ ¦ 112$ Temporarily unavailable 315P Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 70€ ¦ 75$ Temporarily unavailable 325A Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 74€ ¦ 77$ Temporarily unavailable 350R Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 131€ ¦ 140$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Blade Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 250€ ¦ 270$ YES Banu MerchantMan Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 250€ ¦ 270$ YES Redeemer Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 250€ ¦ 270$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Vanguard Warden Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 250€ ¦ 270$ YES Vanguard Sentinel Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 270€ ¦ 287$ YES Vanguard Harbinger Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 285€ ¦ 303$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Caterpillar Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 297€ ¦ 315$ YES Hull-A Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 65€ ¦ 69$ Temporarily unavailable Hull-B Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 95€ ¦ 100$ Temporarily unavailable Hull-C Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 220€ ¦ 235$ YES Hull-D Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 348€ ¦ 370$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Herald Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 90€ ¦ 95$ YES Terrapin Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 208€ ¦ 215$ YES Carrack Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 348€ ¦ 370$ YES Crucible Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 348€ ¦ 370$ YES Endeavor Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 348€ ¦ 370$ YES Reclaimer Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 348€ ¦ 370$ YES  

█► Add-Ons ◄█
      Item Name Type Insurance Price Available URSA Original Concept   56€ ¦ 60$ YES Warden Battlefield Upgrade Kit BUK 2 Years 19€ ¦ 20$ YES Sentinel Battlefield Upgrade Kit BUK 6 Month 30€ ¦ 32$ YES Harbinger Battlefield Upgrade Kit BUK 6 Month 57€ ¦ 60$ YES  

For Purchase send me PM via  Private Message  or contact me on My Discord Channel

█► SHIP UPGRADES SECTION ◄█
      I Want Upgrade My Ship From I Want Upgrade My Ship To Price Available Constellation Taurus Hull C 57€ ¦ 60$ YES Constellation Andromeda Caterpillar 77€ ¦ 80$ YES Freelancer MAX Cutlass Blue 14€ ¦ 15$ YES F7C-R Hornet Tracker Gladiator 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Constellation Taurus Freelancer MIS 19€ ¦ 20$ YES F7C-R Hornet Tracker Freelancer MIS 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Cutlass Black Gladius Valiant 14€ ¦ 15$ YES Gladius Gladius Valiant 24€ ¦ 25$ No 325A Avenger Titan Renegade 9€ ¦ 10$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ F7C Hornet Wildfire F7C-M Super Hornet 9€ ¦ 10$ YES Hurricane F7C-M Super Hornet 9€ ¦ 10$ YES Sabre F7C-M Super Hornet 14€ ¦ 15$ YES Constellation Taurus F7C-M Super Hornet 34€ ¦ 36$ YES F7C-R Hornet Tracker F7C-M Super Hornet 45€ ¦ 47$ YES Freelancer MAX F7C-M Super Hornet 45€ ¦ 47$ YES Freelance DUR F7C-M Super Hornet 59€ ¦ 62$ YES Constellation Taurus F7C Hornet Wildfire 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Sabre F7C Hornet Wildfire 9€ ¦ 10$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Constellation Taurus Sabre COMET 40€¦42$ YES Sabre Sabre COMET 19€¦20$ YES F7C Hornet Sabre 65€ ¦ 70$ YES F7C-S Hornet Ghost Sabre 50€ ¦ 54$ YES F7C-R Hornet Tracker Sabre 34€ ¦ 36$ YES Constellation Taurus Sabre 23€ ¦ 25$ YES M-50 Sabre 76€ ¦ 81$ YES 325A Sabre 108€ ¦ 115$ YES 350R Sabre 50€ ¦ 54$ YES Gladius Sabre 86€ ¦ 92$ YES Mustang Delta Sabre 111€¦118$ YES Cutlass Black Sabre 76€ ¦ 81$ YES Cutlass Red Sabre 56€ ¦ 60$ YES Retaliator Base Sabre 23€ ¦ 25$ YES Freelancer Sabre 65€ ¦ 70$ YES Freelancer MAX Sabre 33€ ¦ 35$ YES Freelancer MIS Sabre 9€ ¦ 10$ YES Gladiator Sabre 9€¦10$ YES Buccaneer Sabre 65€ ¦ 70$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Sabre Hurricane 9€ ¦ 10$ YES Gladiator Hurricane 14€ ¦ 15$ YES Constellation Taurus Hurricane 30€ ¦ 31$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Constellation Andromeda Vanguard Warden 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Hull-C Vanguard Warden 56€ ¦ 60$ YES Sabre Vanguard Warden 87€ ¦ 90$ YES Freelancer MIS Vanguard Warden 92€ ¦ 95$ YES F7C-M Super Hornet Vanguard Warden 92€ ¦ 95$ YES Constellation Taurus Vanguard Warden 108€ ¦ 115$ YES Redeemer Vanguard Sentinel 18€ ¦ 20$ YES Redeemer Vanguard Harbinger 35€ ¦ 38$ YES Constellation Aquila Vanguard Harbinger 9€ ¦ 10$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ 325A Reliant Researcher 9€ ¦ 10$ YES Retaliator Base Terrapin 50€ ¦ 54$ YES Xi'an Khartu-al Terrapin 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Sabre Terrapin 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Freelancer DUR Terrapin 50€ ¦ 54$ YES Freelancer MIS Terrapin 33€ ¦ 35$ YES Prospector Terrapin 62€ ¦ 66$ YES Constellation Taurus Terrapin 50€ ¦ 54$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Mustang Delta Buccaneer 50€ ¦ 54$ YES Avenger Titan Buccaneer 65€ ¦ 70$ YES Avenger Warlock Buccaneer 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Reliant Kore Buccaneer 65€ ¦ 70$ YES Origin 315P Buccaneer 65€ ¦ 70$ YES Herald Buccaneer 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Gladius Buccaneer 23€ ¦ 25$ YES M-50 Buccaneer 14€ ¦ 15$ YES Cutlass Black Buccaneer 14€ ¦ 15$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ 325A Herald 19€ ¦ 20$ YES Orion Crucible 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Constellation Aquila Crucible 80€ ¦ 85$ YES Starfarer Gemini Crucible 14€ ¦ 15$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Carrack POLARIS 417€ ¦ 445$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Starfarer Gemini Carrack 14€ ¦ 15$ YES Orion Carrack 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Redeemer Carrack 108€ ¦ 115$ YES         Caterpillar Carrack 60€ ¦ 65$ YES Constellation Aquila Carrack 80€ ¦ 85$ Temporarily unavailable Constellation Aquila Reclaimer 80€ ¦ 85$ NO ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Constellation Aquila Starfarer 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Caterpillar Starfarer 9€ ¦ 10$ YES Orion Starfarer Gemini 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Constellation Aquila Starfarer Gemini 70€ ¦ 74$ YES Freelancer DUR Prospector 21€ ¦ 22$ YES Constellation Aquila ORION 58€ ¦ 60$ YES Caterpillar ORION 33€ ¦ 35$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Cutlass Red 350R 9€ ¦ 10$ YES Gladius M-50 14€ ¦ 15$ YES Origin 325A M-50 33€ ¦ 35$ YES Freelancer DUR Razor 14€ ¦ 15$ YES M50 Razor 40€ ¦ 42$ YES 350r Razor 14€ ¦ 15$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Vanguard Sentinel Retaliator Bomber 14€ ¦ 15$ YES Vanguard Warden Retaliator Bomber 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Redeemer Retaliator Bomber 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Constellation Andromeda Retaliator Bomber 56€ ¦ 60$ YES Hull-C Retaliator Bomber 80€ ¦ 85$ YES Terrapin Retaliator Bomber 85€ ¦ 90$ YES Freelancer MAX Retaliator Bomber 141€ ¦ 150$ YES Freelancer MIS Retaliator Bomber 117€ ¦ 125$ YES Gladiator Retaliator Bomber 117€ ¦ 125$ YES Xi'an Khartu-al Retaliator Bomber 107€ ¦ 115$ YES Sabre Retaliator Bomber 107€ ¦ 115$ YES Retaliator Base Retaliator Bomber 131€ ¦ 140$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ Carrack Genesis 58€ ¦ 60$ YES Constellation Aquila Genesis 130€ ¦ 135$ YES Genesis Prowler 28€ ¦ 30$ YES Mustang Alpha ARGO Cargo 9€ ¦ 10$ YES P-72 Archimedes ARGO Cargo 9€ ¦ 10$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ARGO Cargo ARGO Personnel 9€ ¦ 10$ YES Dragonfly Yellowjaket ARGO Personnel 9€ ¦ 10$ YES Dragonfly BLACK ARGO Personnel 9€ ¦ 10$ YES ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ P-72 Archimedes Dragonfly BLACK 9€ ¦ 10$ YES         P-72 Archimedes Dragonfly Yellowjacket 9€ ¦ 10$ YES Aurora MR Dragonfly Yellowjacket 14€ ¦ 15$ YES Aurora LX Dragonfly Yellowjacket 9€ ¦ 10$ YES Mustang Alpha Dragonfly Yellowjacket 9€ ¦ 10$ YES  

• By AstroJak

Standalone Ships                     
      ORIGINAL CONCEPT SHIPS*   (*) Concept ship with LTI unless stated otherwise.          Anniversary Sale Ships
        $45 - LTI MPUV Cargo                                                                   $75 - Hull A - 4 yr
        $45 - LTI YellowJacket                                                                   $100 - Avenger - Warlock - 4 yr
        $50 - LTI MPUV Personnel                                                              $105 - Hull B  - 4 yr
        $60 - LTI 85X                                                                               $170 - Cutlass Blue - 4 yr
        $135 - LTI Buccaneer                                                                    $375 - Orion - 4 yr
        $150 - LTI Razor                                                                          $400 - Hull D  - 4 yr
       $165 - LTI Prospector                                                                   $415 - 3 yr Conni Phoenix                 
        $190 - LTI Hurricane                                                                    $415 - 4 yr Conni Phoenix
        $210 - LTI Terrapin                 
        $225 - LTI Hull C 
        $245 - LTI Vanguard Hoplite  
        $500 - LTI Prowler
        $825 - LTI Polaris (non-warbond)

All ships listed below are CCU'd unless otherwise noted and all have LTI.
      Standard CCU'd Ships with LTI                                                Rare CCU'd Ships with LTI                          
      $105 - LTI Gladius                                                                         $190 - LTI Super Hornet
      $115 - LTI Cutlass Black                                                              
      $125 - LTI Hornet                                                                         $275 - LTI Vanduul Blade
      $125 - LTI Freelancer                                                                    $295 - LTI Merchantman
      $135 - LTI Cutlass Red                                                                  $295 - LTI Retaliator Bomber
      $140 - LTI Ghost (Hornet)        
      $140 - LTI Freelancer DUR
      $155 - LTI Tracker (Hornet)
      $155 - LTI Freelancer MAX
      $165 - LTI Taurus (Conni)
      $240 - LTI Andromeda (Conni)
      $265 - LTI Redeemer
      $300 - LTI Aquila (Conni)
      (*) Concept ship with LTI unless stated otherwise.

SPECIAL OFFERINGS
      3 - War Bond Polaris - $700.00 ea