silrerbay

I am glad to welcome you in my store ships. In it you can find a lot of ships that are not available at the moment for sale on the RSI.

Please read the Terms & Conditions:

• Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only).
  • All prices are final (includes PayPal fees).
  • If you are interested in buying - leave a comment here and send me private message with: The Ship or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle.
  • I will send invoice for payment via PayPal.
  • Item will be delivered buyer's PayPal email address after payment is cleared. Item delivery may take 2 to 12 hours depending on the time zone of the buyer and seller.
  • NO RETURNS OR REFUND. As the gifting system on RSI only allow 1 time gifting and item will be tied to the buyer's account.
  • Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade.
  • Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.
  • I wish you a pleasant shopping in my store:)

█► CCU`ED LTI SHIPS ◄█ This is a full-fledged ships with LTI (Lifetime Insuranse) made by an upgrade from another ships with LTI.  After buying and receiving on your account, you will have a finished ship for game. This ship will remain with you FOREVER, regardless of the stage of development of the game or wipe of items in game.

All prices are final (includes PayPal fees).

Banu Merchantman LTI - $385

Caterpillar LTI - $290

Eclipse LTI - $280

Retaliator Bomber LTI - $255

Mercury Star Runner LTI - $250

RSI ORION LTI - $488

C2 HERCULES LTI - $370

M2 HERCULES LTI - $470

A2 HERCULES LTI - $590

RSI PERSEUS LTI - $560

RSI POLARIS LTI - $680

Hammerhead LTI - $635

Origin 600i EXPLORER LTI + rare skin - $480

Carrack LTI - $470

Endeavor (Base) LTI- $340

Hull D LTI - $395

Reclaimer LTI- 380

Hull E LTI (very rare!) - $1035

Crucible LTI- $340

Starfarer Gemini LTI - $325

Esperia Vanduul Glaive LTI - $365

Terrapin LTI - $245

Vulcan LTI - $220

Starfarer LTI - $310

Hurricane LTI - $195

Banu Defender LTI - $215

Sabre LTI - $175

Bucaneer LTI - $135

Prospector LTI - $153

Retaliator Вase LTI - $145

Gladiator LTI - $155

350r LTI - $135

Razor LTI - $125

Khartu-Al LTI  - $149

Esperia Blade LTI  - $255

F7C-M Super Hornet LTI - $195

Freelancer MIS LTI - $185

█► ORIGINAL GAME PACKAGES LTI◄█

Original game packages LTI:

UEE EXPLORATION PACK - LTI (Carrack* LTI + Terrapin LTI + Dragonfly LTI + Star Citizen + Squadron 42 + 20000UEC)

*At the request of the buyer, I can turn a Carrack from this package into one of the following ships: Reclaimer LTI, or Endeavor (Base) LTI, or Hull D LTI, or Crucible LTI

Price $748 - final price, all fees included (you save $32 - if you bought all these ships individually and game package, would you spend $630)

Description:

Spoiler

The UEE Exploration pack includes three ships and a rover (included with the Carrack) used by the United Empire of Earth’s military for exploration and expansion. The powerful Carrack is the crème de la crème of explorers, and the mighty Terrapin is a tough ship capable of taking a licking and continuing to explore.
This rare package contains everything needed to full game in the Star Citizen and Squadron 42 and even more (including useful items). The package was sold for a limited time and no longer available for purchase from RSI.

Package includes:
•    Space ship Anvil Carrack
•    Space ship Anvil Terrapin
•    Ultra-light space and Ground ship Drake Dragonfly
•    Lifetime Insurance for ships (LTI)
•    Rover (included with the Carrack)
•    VFG Industrial Hangar
•    Star Citizen Digital Download
•    Squadron 42 Digital Download
•    Starting Money: 20 000 UEC

Screenshot_16п.png

II. EXPLORATION MEGA-PACK - LTI (Carrack LTI + Constellation Aquila LTI + Terrapin LTI + Freelancer DUR LTI + 315p Explorer LTI + Dragonfly LTI + Merlin LTI + Star Citizen + Squadron 42 + 20000UEC) SOLD

Price $895 (you save $200 - if you bought all these ships individually and game package, would you spend $1095)

Description:

Spoiler

Package includes:

• Space ship Anvil Carrack
  • Space ship Constellation Aquila
  • Space ship Anvil Terrapin
  • Space ship Freelancer DUR
  • Space ship 315p Explorer
  • Ultra-light space and Ground ship Drake Dragonfly
  • Snub ship Merlin (included with the Constellation Aquila)
  • Lifetime Insurance for ships (LTI)
  • Rover (included with the Carrack)
  • Rover (included with the Constellation Aquila)
  • VFG Industrial Hangar
  • Star Citizen Digital Download
  • Squadron 42 Digital Download
  • Starting Money: 20 000 UEC

EXPLORATION MEGA-PACK - LTI.png

█► GAME PACKAGES WITH SCUADRON 42◄█

Packages contain access to Star Sitizen + Squadron 42 and are sold at a discounted price. Savings range from 5 to $10 compared to the cost of similar packages on the RSI.

1. PACKAGE - AURORA LN + SQ 42 $55 (you save $10. The Aurora LN game package at this time is no longer sold on RSI's website. To get this package in particular for it's cheapest price point from RSI, you would need to buy the $60 Mustang Alpha Star Citizen + Squadron 42 Combo pack, plus an additional $5 Aurora LN upgrade, which totals for $65)

2. PACKAGE - F7C-M SUPER HORNET + SQ 42 - $205 (you save $5)

3. PACKAGE - 325A + SQ 42 - $95 (you save $5)

Thank you for visiting my Store and I will be glad to see you again:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Added: 

Carrack LTI 

Terrapin LTI

UEE EXPLORATION PACK - LTI (Carrack LTI + Terrapin LTI + Dragonfly LTI + Star Citizen + Squadron 42 + 20000UEC)

EXPLORATION MEGA-PACK - LTI (Carrack LTI + Constellation Aquila LTI + Terrapin LTI + Freelancer DUR LTI + 315p Explorer LTI + Dragonfly LTI + Merlin LTI + Star Citizen + Squadron 42 + 20000UEC)

• 2 weeks later...