Starfarer Blankets!! Get yours here!

GeraldEvans

If you're like me, you desperately want to be draped under your prestigious (and woolly) Starfarer captain's blanket while simulating those cold nights alone in space.

RHUd4ID.jpg

Well, just like Disco Lando, you can have one!  For between $65 (50x60 fleece) to $103 (60x80 Sherpa fleece) you too can have a very snuggly (yet not at all emasculating) blanket just like your favorite crew quarters has.

570e780f3493e_DLcape.png.6bdbe589cc3bd9c5543a0f42cba6534c.png

Simply take this image, or the one [mention=4961]Shootter[/mention] adjusted to www.collage.com

02bth4L.thumb.jpg.adf5fdd4fffd8cf7137615cdce12a048.jpg        02bth4Ledit.thumb.png.995bff97a2beaf543ba83cc9f668c96f.png         78qp7EZ.png

If you want it to look exactly the same as in the Starfarer quarters, drag the image all the way left so that the crescent moons and UFOs are at the right edge, as it is in the in game image.

I don't have one @Dragon-Knight RL dictates otherwise at the moment.  But yes, if you're ever in the area, feel free to sleep over, drink beer, and play games.  Soon with more Rift.

@FoxChard Everyone gets the 60% off coupon for giving their email.  Fist time purchase only.  Use your 50% for a gift.  Or clear cookies, submit another email and get another 60% for a gift.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, GeraldEvans said:

There are a few small mismatches in the tiled image. Without tearing it apart into strips and building it like that I couldn't think of a good way to do it, and that required more time+skill than I had.

@GeraldEvans you did a good job. I only seen a couple tears that I went ahead and fixed but if you see more and would like a patch up, let me know.

78qp7EZ.png

@GeraldEvans you did a good job. I only seen a couple tears that I went ahead and fixed but if you see more and would like a patch up, let me know.

78qp7EZ.png

Thank you@Shootter! Mine is already on its way but I'll replace the image above with your professionally improved one. People helping people and all. :)

• 1 year later...
On 12/7/2017 at 7:57 AM, rjdelew said:

Are these still available? I want one for my granddaughter.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

They're always available. Its through a company that custom makes them to order. You can actually have them make blankets out of photographs and everything.