Jump to content
VoA

MISC - Prospector (Mining Ship)

Recommended Posts

Just now, VoA said:

I wouldn't melt any of those ships for the Prospector (and you'll need the Hull B to work with it efficiently)...... but you also want to Explore (DUR) and fight (Sabre)......

So........ I think you'll just have to up your pledge to get the Prospector ;)

 

:D. Truth is I'm not much of a fighter pilot. Not just because I'm not very good at it but I enjoy more of the PvE/industrial side of games. I'm not quite prepared to pledge more untill we actually see working non-combat mechanics tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps planetoid mining is where small haulers show themselves? I thought i heard somewhere that the hull C and larger cannot carry their cargo in atom. Is this true? Secondly, would a reliant kore or a hull a be better to pick up the ore containers? I would assume that the best option would be a misc ship as the companies seem to each have their own way of storing things. The hull A seems more fragile with its spindles extended and probably not the best choice to land on varied terrain but carries 50% more than the reliant. The plus for the reliant is that is seems more sturdy+better visibility for landing as well as a decent armament that should let it act as a minor escort. Or would the avenger titan haul enough and and act as an excellent escort for all of the ships involved? 

I am leaning towards the anger as it removes the small hauler from the equation and combines the escorts and the short range hauling.  

 

I cannot justify the $140 price tag as it is unlikely to be available at launch. However, I would love to be part of larger mining operations with other players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wu Jen said:

You must not be planning on going anywhere anytime soon as the Prospector will be on sale till May 2nd!

Darn... I'm sure I'll be checking and rechecking my bank balance in the meantime. It'd be 115$ for me to upgrade to the prospector and I'm still a broke student. But... I want to end up with an LTI ship in that tier anyways, so I could pay now or wait to graduate and pay more. I think I'll wait.

which means I better not plan on driving anywhere 

 

Quote

I cannot justify the $140 price tag as it is unlikely to be available at launch. However, I would love to be part of larger mining operations with other players

@faquarl25I'm definitely of the opinion that the prospector will be created before the orion to test mining mechanics. It makes sense to fast track a ship which can be easily completed in the next few months over a larger ship of the same role which is significantly harder to design and complete. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Karmaslap said:

Darn... I'm sure I'll be checking and rechecking my bank balance in the meantime. It'd be 115$ for me to upgrade to the prospector and I'm still a broke student. But... I want to end up with an LTI ship in that tier anyways, so I could pay now or wait to graduate and pay more. I think I'll wait.

which means I better not plan on driving anywhere 

 

@faquarl25I'm definitely of the opinion that the prospector will be created before the orion to test mining mechanics. It makes sense to fast track a ship which can be easily completed in the next few months over a larger ship of the same role which is significantly harder to design and complete. 

I'd love to have it in game. But didn't Chris say that all of the concepts from here on out wouldn't be finished by end of Beta?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, faquarl25 said:

I'd love to have it in game. But didn't Chris say that all of the concepts from here on out wouldn't be finished by end of Beta?

I think he said that the concepts before the endeavor should be in for launch, but not necessarily anything after the endeavor. That doesn't mean they won't fast-track some things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fizzlefuse said:

So.. I'm torn.

Right now I have three ships, Hull B, Sabre and my Freelancer DUR (package).
I'm really really tempted to get a MISC Prospector but I'm not willing to shell out another 150+ bucks (with VAT), so I'm contemplating on either melting my Sabre (since you can't downgrade :( ).. which would also mean losing the only flight ready ship I have right now. I would have 30,- in store credits left after purchuase of said Prospector though, to potentially spend on something coming down the line.

Or I could upgrade my Hull B... which means paying a little extra but losing my hauler. 
Upgrading the Freelancer would be losing LTI on the Prospector, so I don't really consider that much of an option, although LTI has been said to not be that much of a deal.

Ugh. Choices.

I suggest that you upgrade the Hull B.  Sure you'd lose your hauler, but you can make more money with the Prospector (than the Hull B, with slightly less risk) and buy it again once you have sufficient in-game funds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, faquarl25 said:

I'd love to have it in game. But didn't Chris say that all of the concepts from here on out wouldn't be finished by end of Beta?

He may have said this (and probably even thought it was true at the time), but the fact stands that getting the Mining Mechanic up and running will be easier with a smaller and less complicated ship like the Prospector.

I always figured the Orion as 'late to the party' just because of its complexity. However, the push is on for non-combat aspects of the Verse. The Starfarer and Prospector fit the bill.

We will know within the next patch or two I think. - DRUM out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, faquarl25 said:

I'd love to have it in game. But didn't Chris say that all of the concepts from here on out wouldn't be finished by end of Beta?

 

53 minutes ago, Drum said:

He may have said this (and probably even thought it was true at the time), but the fact stands that getting the Mining Mechanic up and running will be easier with a smaller and less complicated ship like the Prospector.

I always figured the Orion as 'late to the party' just because of its complexity. However, the push is on for non-combat aspects of the Verse. The Starfarer and Prospector fit the bill.

We will know within the next patch or two I think. - DRUM out

Per @Drum above and also the fact that it is easier for CIG to pump out ships where they have a lot of modular modeling work done already  (with the Starfarer done MISC ships are easier to produce).   Look at the Sabre as an example of this with all the work they did on the Tali. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the Prospector flight ready in the next month or two :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VoA said:

 

Per @Drum above and also the fact that it is easier for CIG to pump out ships where they have a lot of modular modeling work done already  (with the Starfarer done MISC ships are easier to produce).   Look at the Sabre as an example of this with all the work they did on the Tali. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the Prospector flight ready in the next month or two :)

 

Wouldn't surprise me either but it might be that they'll keep it until the mining mechanic has been implemented, or at least the basic system of it :) 

But one thing we can be 99% sure: this ship will release before the Orion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Yekko said:

Wouldn't surprise me either but it might be that they'll keep it until the mining mechanic has been implemented, or at least the basic system of it :) 

But one thing we can be 99% sure: this ship will release before the Orion.

They said during one of the last RTV's that they were not sure if the Prospector would release before the Orion. The Orion may release 1st.

I would not expect to see the Orion show up for at least 4-5 months from now, at the EARLIEST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wu Jen said:

They said during one of the last RTV's that they were not sure if the Prospector would release before the Orion. The Orion may release 1st.

I would not expect to see the Orion show up for at least 4-5 months from now, at the EARLIEST.

Yea I heard that one before, and I like the "they were not sure" and the "may" part of that line. The thing is they have more of the assets for Misc ships, the Prospector is a near cut and past.

But for sure we won't see any of these ships before they implement mining mechanics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tom Villder said:

I suggest that you upgrade the Hull B.  Sure you'd lose your hauler, but you can make more money with the Prospector (than the Hull B, with slightly less risk) and buy it again once you have sufficient in-game funds.

Thanks for the suggestion but we have no idea how cargo hauling and asteroid mining will compare, none of it is actually in the game yet.. so to say you'll make more money with the prospector then with a Hull B... I'm not sure where you get that from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fizzlefuse said:

Thanks for the suggestion but we have no idea how cargo hauling and asteroid mining will compare, none of it is actually in the game yet.. so to say you'll make more money with the prospector then with a Hull B... I'm not sure where you get that from.

It was just a general assumption.  In essence, this is how I reached my conclusion:

- Hull B:

   - A UEC reserve to buy the product(s) cheaply in one system and sell it high in another

   - Fuel to carry the items from A to B... could ne negligible if you equip fuel intake

   - Payment for escort ships... might not be needed in safe space, but imo its necessary for every trip especially when you go beyond Hull C

   - Your cargo is exposed and you run the risk of becoming a loot piniata

 

Meanwhile, the Prospector:

   - Minimal UEC investment.... only knowledge of what materials/alloys are under demand, where to get said mats, then pew pew the roids.  I wonder, is the Prospector compatible with fuel intake?

   - You aren't such a valuable target when compared to a loaded Hull B... not only is the Hull B's loot potentially valuable, but the ship itself could be a vital part of a pirate's future operations (they can bring it in for heists, looting future ships etc)... what are they going to do with a Prospector? Retire from piracy to mine? xD

   - Even if you get ganked, the ship is tiny compared to the Hull B, so idk... its more likely that you'll get your ship replaced a lot quicker (I could be wrong though)

   - You can still become a loot piniata... if you consider 4 crates of unrefined ore as loot

 

In conclusion, while mining could make money a lot slower than the Hull B, imo there's a smaller risk based on what you're committing to the profession i.e. larger ship, larger starting UEC investment, larger reward(?) and larger risk vs. small ship, minimal UEC requirement, smaller reward(?) and quick replacement time(?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tom Villder said:

It was just a general assumption.  In essence, this is how I reached my conclusion:

- Hull B:

   - A UEC reserve to buy the product(s) cheaply in one system and sell it high in another

   - Fuel to carry the items from A to B... could ne negligible if you equip fuel intake

   - Payment for escort ships... might not be needed in safe space, but imo its necessary for every trip especially when you go beyond Hull C

   - Your cargo is exposed and you run the risk of becoming a loot piniata

 

Meanwhile, the Prospector:

   - Minimal UEC investment.... only knowledge of what materials/alloys are under demand, where to get said mats, then pew pew the roids.  I wonder, is the Prospector compatible with fuel intake?

   - You aren't such a valuable target when compared to a loaded Hull B... not only is the Hull B's loot potentially valuable, but the ship itself could be a vital part of a pirate's future operations (they can bring it in for heists, looting future ships etc)... what are they going to do with a Prospector? Retire from piracy to mine? xD

   - Even if you get ganked, the ship is tiny compared to the Hull B, so idk... its more likely that you'll get your ship replaced a lot quicker (I could be wrong though)

   - You can still become a loot piniata... if you consider 4 crates of unrefined ore as loot

 

In conclusion, while mining could make money a lot slower than the Hull B, imo there's a smaller risk based on what you're committing to the profession i.e. larger ship, larger starting UEC investment, larger reward(?) and larger risk vs. small ship, minimal UEC requirement, smaller reward(?) and quick replacement time(?).

I see where you're coming from but its all speculation at this point. The effectiveness of the ships will only be apparent when the mechanics come into play.

How long will it take you to aquire enough material while mining to cover the costs and make profit? Compared to taking a Hull B, sticking to high-sec space and doing simple pick-up and drop-off jobs? Sure, a Hull B might be more valuable on its own, but a ship can be re-sold or melted down for scrap.. in which case it's anyone's guess what the profit is. Who says you will always need escorts? I might just fly without an escort most of the times, depending where it is I'm going. Mining in high-sec might not really be as profitable because the best places have been mined already, and the real motherload might just be out there where there be monsters. We know nothing about fuelcosts and fuel capacity.

You might have a point in that there is more risk with a Hull B, but then CIG has stated that with more risk they intend to reward more. Things might even out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite a long shot imo because for a significant number of people, it will invalidate the need for the Orion i.e. if the Starfarer was capable of accommodating ore refining equipment, then tthe Orion would lose a bit more value because:

- Orion is much rarer (and a larger, juicer target for bandits/pirates) than a common Starfarer... so replacement time will be much shorter.

- Modularity - if this variant existed, then the Starfarer would be able to cover fuel AND mining extraction i.e. equipment can be quickly changed in the hangar without the need of another dedicated ship.

- Starfarer requires a MUCH smaller fighter complement/escorts than the Orion... maybe a larger crew to cover the turrets though?

- Not sure about cargo capacity of the Orion, but could the Starfarer carry half fuel containers (so it could refuel the Prospectors mid-op) and half solid cargo containers to hold some extra refined ore while the hauler comes back?

Don't get me wrong, if such a variant came out I'd get it immediately because it covers my 2 favorite roles, but honestly its a bit OP.

HI @Tom Villder, i usually find myself in agreement with many of your other comments but wih all due respect this one stuck me as being a departure from those other logical posts.  My following commentary isn't posted in an attempt to "win you over" to my way of thing but rather to provide more insight into why i believe CIG will offer an upgrade to the Starfarer, lets call it the Starfarer"Rockcrusher" (TM) to provide mobile ore refining.

1 - Will it upset the balance with respect to the Orion? I dont believe so, the Orion is a unique ship that can mine, refine, and haul on an industry level which is currently priced significantly cheaper than three comparable ships (each handling the separate task mentioned) of its size and scope. Additionally as far as targets go for the average pirate i dont think taking a bunch of rocks is going to attract too many pirate. if they where known to be mining something of great value then maybe. In real life, theft of diamonds/gold bullion is far rarer then other types of theft because you need to have a way fence your ill gotten goods without being caught. i would suspect that high valued resources will have the same limitation and be governed closely by the trade network. No steal a fuel truck and you sell that just about anywhere to anyone.

2 - Modularity? In another post you made, in this thread you comment favorably with regards to variant of the prospector, one of which was a refinging prospector, how is this acceptable and a starfarer variant not? To be clear, i was proposing more of an upgrade in the line of starfarer to Gemini which is permanent and not a BUK, so effectively, after the upgrade its a different ship which cant be down graded to its original ship. Even if it was a BUK style mod, you would have to travel back to the hanger where that mod exists and have it changed out. I'm sure in the balancing phase of the PU this action will become another resource and/or UEC pit and not just a quick/free exchange.

3 - crew is crew, fair comment... starfarer is 7 and orion is 6. With the Orion being 70 meters longer and 16 meter high and having over 10 times the nul-cargo, it looks like the Orion is suited for an entirely different level of refining and the Starfarer refiner wouldn't even suite someone working at that level.

4 - Cargo Cap= Starfarer 3321 Orion 14040. right now the starfarer and gemini both can refine fuels and can both carry a mix of fuel and solid cargo, so with that said why not refined ore and fuel or better yet all ore. 

5 - Diversity? allowing more than one ship to refine is the definition of diversity. As it stands the Orion IMO is a departure from diversity in that it is a miner, refiner and hauler, allowing it to effectively and efficiently take on three big aspects of one career makes it the ship to have. What is needed is a mid size mobile option for small to mid size mining ships to work with, to refine their cargo and maximize their payload. You have to agree, it makes more sense to haul back refined resources rather than raw ore! In the real world you wouldn't load up your 400 ton mining truck with raw ore and driving a 100 miles to get refined, would you? 

 If CIG was to take the approach of one ship for one role than all we would need is one miner, repair, a few combat ships and where done but that's not how the real world works and so far i see no indication that CIG will artificially do something that just doesn't make sense... ok ok its CIG sure they do things that dont make sense but that's in their pricing and marketing not in the game play as of yet.

Again Tom, with respect

AJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AstroJak said:

Quite a long shot imo because for a significant number of people, it will invalidate the need for the Orion i.e. if the Starfarer was capable of accommodating ore refining equipment, then tthe Orion would lose a bit more value because:

- Orion is much rarer (and a larger, juicer target for bandits/pirates) than a common Starfarer... so replacement time will be much shorter.

- Modularity - if this variant existed, then the Starfarer would be able to cover fuel AND mining extraction i.e. equipment can be quickly changed in the hangar without the need of another dedicated ship.

- Starfarer requires a MUCH smaller fighter complement/escorts than the Orion... maybe a larger crew to cover the turrets though?

- Not sure about cargo capacity of the Orion, but could the Starfarer carry half fuel containers (so it could refuel the Prospectors mid-op) and half solid cargo containers to hold some extra refined ore while the hauler comes back?

Don't get me wrong, if such a variant came out I'd get it immediately because it covers my 2 favorite roles, but honestly its a bit OP.

HI @Tom Villder, i usually find myself in agreement with many of your other comments but wih all due respect this one stuck me as being a departure from those other logical posts.  My following commentary isn't posted in an attempt to "win you over" to my way of thing but rather to provide more insight into why i believe CIG will offer an upgrade to the Starfarer, lets call it the Starfarer"Rockcrusher" (TM) to provide mobile ore refining.

1 - Will it upset the balance with respect to the Orion? I dont believe so, the Orion is a unique ship that can mine, refine, and haul on an industry level which is currently priced significantly cheaper than three comparable ships (each handling the separate task mentioned) of its size and scope. Additionally as far as targets go for the average pirate i dont think taking a bunch of rocks is going to attract too many pirate. if they where known to be mining something of great value then maybe. In real life, theft of diamonds/gold bullion is far rarer then other types of theft because you need to have a way fence your ill gotten goods without being caught. i would suspect that high valued resources will have the same limitation and be governed closely by the trade network. No steal a fuel truck and you sell that just about anywhere to anyone.

2 - Modularity? In another post you made, in this thread you comment favorably with regards to variant of the prospector, one of which was a refinging prospector, how is this acceptable and a starfarer variant not? To be clear, i was proposing more of an upgrade in the line of starfarer to Gemini which is permanent and not a BUK, so effectively, after the upgrade its a different ship which cant be down graded to its original ship. Even if it was a BUK style mod, you would have to travel back to the hanger where that mod exists and have it changed out. I'm sure in the balancing phase of the PU this action will become another resource and/or UEC pit and not just a quick/free exchange.

3 - crew is crew, fair comment... starfarer is 7 and orion is 6. With the Orion being 70 meters longer and 16 meter high and having over 10 times the nul-cargo, it looks like the Orion is suited for an entirely different level of refining and the Starfarer refiner wouldn't even suite someone working at that level.

4 - Cargo Cap= Starfarer 3321 Orion 14040. right now the starfarer and gemini both can refine fuels and can both carry a mix of fuel and solid cargo, so with that said why not refined ore and fuel or better yet all ore. 

5 - Diversity? allowing more than one ship to refine is the definition of diversity. As it stands the Orion IMO is a departure from diversity in that it is a miner, refiner and hauler, allowing it to effectively and efficiently take on three big aspects of one career makes it the ship to have. What is needed is a mid size mobile option for small to mid size mining ships to work with, to refine their cargo and maximize their payload. You have to agree, it makes more sense to haul back refined resources rather than raw ore! In the real world you wouldn't load up your 400 ton mining truck with raw ore and driving a 100 miles to get refined, would you? 

 If CIG was to take the approach of one ship for one role than all we would need is one miner, repair, a few combat ships and where done but that's not how the real world works and so far i see no indication that CIG will artificially do something that just doesn't make sense... ok ok its CIG sure they do things that dont make sense but that's in their pricing and marketing not in the game play as of yet.

Again Tom, with respect

AJ

Quite a lot of valid points there.  Thanks for bringing them up.  Like I said in the end, I'd honestly be overjoyed with the idea of a Rockcrusher variant (love the name as well xD).  I loved the initial concept of the Orion, but the size of it and the increased burden on escort ships turned me off.  The idea of a Starfarer chassis that can be switched between a fuel miner/refiner, ore miner/refiner and solid good cargo hauler would be a match made in heaven because switching roles would only be a matter of switching equipment (rather than ships)... though, like you pointed out, the crew needs to be put in consideration.

I'm all for diversity of ships (the more the better) and was afraid that people would be turn away from the Orion when they have a smaller and tankier option... but the way you put it sounds like the Rockcrusher variant is this logical next step from the Prospector and on the way to an Orion.

I hope CIG hears about this idea for the Starfarer.  Its wonderful because not only could it (potentially) refine ore, it could refuel the other ships of the mining op as well as do some hauling. i.e. have half the Starfarer containers switched out for solid cargo while keeping the other 3 as fuel containers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, VoA said:

The first concept of the Prospector:

13096231_1032145616838724_50135581013791

@Rellim posted "ew" and I have to agree....... the new concept is way older than these original concepts (glad these were not developed further) :P

 

EW! indeed.

That doesn't look as good as the final concept. The really shiny orange really makes it extra tacky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Similar Content

    • By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 22/Jun/2018
      Hi everyone /
      I mainly have ships/vehicles that are either from lore, concept, development or being re-worked, and I constantly add more to the albums.
      NOTE: I've started to keep/restore the albums for ships that are now flyable as I've had a few requests for them. 
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Aegis
      Anvil
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader
      Drake
      Esperia
      Kruger
      MISC
      Origin
      RSI
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Other
       
    • By CheeseNorris
      Selling the listed ships and modules below.

       
      Selling my additional ships and upgrades. All prices are RSI Store Price + 5.5% Paypal Fees. All items are from buybacks.
      I am not selling for profit. Just helping out those in need. As the purchase uses the Paypal credits received via the Paypal invoice, you can be sure there is no undesired grey market credits and all the trouble associated with them - not that I'm peddling in that anyway but it's a good assurance.
       
      LTI Concept Sales Ship
      Comes with related hangars, flairs and LTI.  
      Dragonfly Ride Together 2 Pack (2-in-1) Aopoa Nox Kue (Limited Edition White) Aopoa Nox 2 Pack Anvil Carrack Anvil Terrapin Argo Cargo MPUV Drake Buccaneer Drake Dragonfly Yellow/Black (ASK) Esperia Vanduul Blade Misc Hull-E | 550USD  Misc Prospector Origin 85X (Last 2)  
      CCUs, and other Upgrades
      You can also opt to purchase an LTI token from the above and I'll CCU it towards the any of the ships below that you desire.  
      Banu Merchantman *Popular, Limited Stock* Carrack *Popular, Limited Stock* RSI POLARIS *Limited Stock* 350R Esperia Blade Super Hornet F7C-M Hornet Wildfire F7C Gladiator Gladius Valiant Esperia Prowler Mustang Delta Caterpillar Freelancer MIS Anvil Crucible Sabre Sabre Comet Vanguard Warden Genesis Starliner Orion Miner Terrapin Avenger Warlock Retaliator Bomber Retaliator Base Prospector Khartu Al M50 Interceptor  
      **Miscellanous, Game Packages and Stuff**  
      Vanguard Warden BUK, 24mth | 20USD 300i Game Package w/SQ42 & Star Citizen | 65USD  325a Game Package w/SQ42 & Star Citizen | 80USD  Aurora MR Starter w/SQ42 & Star Citizen | 45USD  SQ42 Themed Aurora MR Starter w/SQ42 & Star Citizen | 45USD  UEE Exploration Pack, LTI | 495USD  Citizencon 2947 Trophy | 10USD Gamescom 2946 Trophy | 10USD Kastak Arms SMG Citizen 2947 Edition | 10USD  
      Kindly note that all are cash prices, I do not accept RSI Credits or other forms of trade.    
      Feel free to drop me PMs to enquire further, thank you. I may take awhile to respond, but will do as soon as I can.  
      I do accept middlemen, however you would need to cover any additional fees.  

      **Terms & Conditions**  
      *Please kindly be Paypal Verified as well as being RSI Flaired for transaction purposes.  
      **I reserve the right to decline trades at my own discretion especially when dealing with recent-flaired/new accounts.
       
    • By silrerbay
      I am glad to welcome you in my store upgrades. In it you can find a lot of upgrades that are not available at the moment for sale on the RSI.
      I have over 150 successful sales of ships Star Citizen on eBay (all with positive feedback from buyers). PM me message and I will provide a link to that sales thread. Also I have successful major sales on this site, you can see my feedback.
       
       
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment here and send me private message with: Ship or Upgrade or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle. I will send invoice for payment via PayPal. Item will be delivered buyer's PayPal email address after payment is cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allow 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason). If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. I wish you a pleasant shopping in my store:)  
      All prices are final (includes PayPal fees)
      Gladiator to Sabre Upgrade - $16
      Cutlass Red to 350r Upgrade  - $16
      Avenger to Mustang Delta Upgrade - $16
      325a to Reliant Researcher Upgrade - $16
      325a to Avenger Warlock Upgrade - $32
      Avenger Stalker to Reliant Skirmisher Upgrade - $16
      Constellation Aquila to Vanguard Harbinger Upgrade - $18
      Redeemer Warden to Vanguard  Sentinel Upgrade - $35
      Constellation Andromeda to Vanguard Warden Upgrade - $39
      Constellation Andromeda to Redeemer Upgrade - $39
      Constellation Taurus to Vanguard Hoplite Upgrade - $95
      Sabre to Нurricane Upgrade - $18
      Khartu-Al to Нurricane Upgrade - $18
      Constellation Taurus to Нurricane Upgrade - $39
      Sabre to Нurricane Upgrade - $18
      Constellation Taurus to Banu Defender Upgrade - $48
      F7C-M Super Hornet to Banu Defender Upgrade - $18
      Sabre to Banu Defender Upgrade - $27
      Constellation Taurus to F7C-M Super Hornet Upgrade - $42
      Constellation Taurus to F7C Hornet Wildfire Upgrade - $39
      Constellation Taurus to Sabre Upgrade - $33
      Constellation Taurus to Freelancer MIS Upgrade - $29
      Constellation Taurus to Gladiator Upgrade - $29
      Cutlass Black to Gladius Valiant Upgrade - $19
      F7C-S Hornet Ghost to MISC Razor Upgrade - $29
       
      Cutlass Black to Buccaneer Upgrade - $19
      F7C-R Hornet Tracker to Cutlass Blue Upgrade - $19
      325a to Herald Upgrade- $29
      F7C-R Hornet Tracker to Khartu-Al- $32
      Redeemer to Retaliator Bomber Upgrade - $39
      Redeemer to Aegis Eclipse Upgrade - $39
      Vanguard Sentinel to Aegis Eclipse Upgrade - $23
      Esperia Vanduul Blade to Aegis Eclipse Upgrade - $39
      Constellation Aquila to Starfarer Upgrade - $39
      Constellation Aquila to Starfarer Gemini Upgrade - $54
      Starfarer to Starfarer Gemini Upgrade - $59 
      Freelancer DUR to Prospector Upgrade - $45
      F7C-S Hornet Ghost to Prospector Upgrade - $45
      Constellation Taurus to Terrapin Upgrade - $90
      Starfarer to Orion Upgrade - $65
      Starfarer Gemini to Endeavor (Base) Upgrade - $29
      Starfarer Gemini to Crucible Upgrade - $29
      Starfarer Gemini to Carrack Upgrade - $55
      Starfarer Gemini to Reclaimer Upgrade - $55
      Constellation Aquila to Carrack Upgrade - $115
      Constellation Aquila to Reclaimer Upgrade - $115
      Constellation Aquila to Crucible Upgrade - $65
      Hull E to RSI Polaris Upgrade - $245
       
      Modules & Upgrage KITs:
      Endeavor MEDICAL BAY POD - 48 Month Insurance - $110
      Endeavor LANDING BAY POD - 48 Month Insurance - $110
      Endeavor SUPERCOLLIDER POD - 48 Month Insurance - $165
      Endeavor SUPERCOLLIDER POD LTI - Lifetime Insurance - $230
      WARDEN BATTLEFIELD UPGRADE KIT - 6 Month Insurance - $18
      SENTINEL BATTLEFIELD UPGRADE KIT - 6 Month Insurance - $38
      HARBINGER BATTLEFIELD UPGRADE KIT - 6 Month Insurance - $58
       
      Thank you for visiting my Store and I will be glad to see you again:)
    • By iG-88
      Let's post our ideas for Star Citizen. The galaxy's a huge place, full of curiosities and splendor! Please be polite and have fun, while we discuss in detail the additions we want to see in SC. Constructive criticism is always welcome, keep it friendly... 
      Here are a few ideas I will start us off with:
      -Planets-
      Planets should have highly varied biomes and environments. These should include ocean planets, desert worlds, jungle moons, cavernous lands, ice planets, swamps, (and a personal favorite) lava worlds! It would be cool to have various atmospheric conditions, such as excessive heat or cold or toxicity, even radioactivity, which could have specified suits designed for protection from those environments (without which players would perish!). Planets should also definitely have varying levels of gravity, some with no gravity at all, and some with intense gravitational pull and pressure, suit required. Gas giants would be really cool, where traversing the upper atmosphere would be OK. There could be floating outposts, etc. Then moving too close to the core could crush most ships... Also would be cool to see asteroid-based outposts, with subterranean areas.
      -Weather-
      Weather should factor in on at least some planets, but not all. Some planets should remain placid, while others could have weather cycles such as: sandstorms, blizzards, high winds, etc. It would also be interesting to have electrical/radiation storms where again, special shielding would be required to survive. Another interesting addition would be meteor showers, perhaps not damaging to the player in most cases... Of course, the most intense weather should be on planets with lesser city-populations. There should also be 'weather' cycles in space the likes of radiation/electrical storms, where ships' shields would be rendered ineffective. Perhaps here or there, a neutronic wave front (Star Trek, Ahem)! Deadly nebula!
      -Ships-
      The ships so far are absolutely bad-ass. Can hardly put it into words just how right they look and feel. I do have one minor issue to discuss regarding player immersion: Planetary entry/re-entry seems a bit off... It feels somewhat awkward orienting the ship into a nose-dive and then accelerating toward the planet. While that should still be an option for entry, it seems lacking, if it's the only way. Players should be allowed to let their ships drift slowly downward towards the surface (with a horizontal orientation relative to ground), all the while getting pulled to greater and greater speeds due to gravity. Currently it seems as though there is no gravity, requiring ships to nose-dive and hit the thrusters. The level of gravity should also have effects on how quickly ships take off, and how much fuel is consumed. Also some of the more lightweight craft should be capable of water-landing and flotation, some, not all.
      -Weaponry-
      Weapons are also looking pretty nice, and I can't wait to hunt some bounties and pirates with the Scourge Cannon! Turrets on ships are awesome and so are the weapons additions to the ships main systems. Weapons turrets on ships should not be automated. Automation would detract from the challenge of the game, and we never want that! Instead the player should be able to either hire NPCs or other players to man different positions aboard their ship. Also it seems some of the infantry firearms are being slightly 'overdone', so to speak. For example the Devastator shotgun seemingly has way too much level of detail and unnecessary bulk added to it. My suggestion is to lean more on the side of realism. I know it's Sci-Fi. Still I hope devs don't get hung up on making things like fancy-diamond-encrusted-platinum-laser cannons with under-barrel flame throwers..! It would be amazing to see (in rare cases), Orbital Weapons Platforms that could, if accessed, rain supreme firepower down on the planet's surface, destroying small outposts, structures or towns... Of course it would be necessary to make accessing it an extreme challenge.
      Accessories are nice. But keep away from over-extravagant weapon design.
      -Exploration- 
      Exploration should be the fundamental, key point of the game. While some may argue that it is space battles, I tend to disagree. With so many space craft, vehicles and weapons, the gameplay will quickly become boring and the equipment redundant if there is not a vast amount of exploration. Here are a few thoughts on aspects of exploration: Artifacts, Flora and Fauna. Scattered throughout the verse there could be a plethora of different types of Artifacts to be found, only through rigorous exploring. There should be ancient ruins with old alien technology, perhaps rare weapons. There should be Obelisks and Pyramids and rare trinkets that could be sold or held as trophies. There could be mysterious devices, like the Orbs in Mass Effect (the first game) with strange properties. There could be alien tech that could be found and then saved for use at a far later date. Regarding Flora and Fauna, there could be a huge variety of harvesting options for certain crafting items. There really ought to be many creatures, perhaps mostly neutral/friendly. However some animals, in rare cases could turn out to be hostile, and highly challenging to face. Perhaps giant worms, or insectoids! Another thing could be infected worlds, or derelict ships (think Dead Space, or The Thing) where your only choice is to fight for survival or run for your life. There should also be intact derelicts. We've seen plenty of demolished ones. Some should be intact, abandoned in space, or even on land. Exploration should not, and I can't stress this enough, should not stem solely or mostly from missions! Let the missions be vast and varying in type by all means, a multitude of missions is always welcome. But please don't conflate missions and side quests, with exploration. 
       
      -Armor & Apparel-
      The armor should of course have good variety. Weight should factor in, which I believe it currently does. Also there should definitely be highly specialized suits for specific tasks. Of course there'll be a space suit for EVA in outer space, but adding other specializations for other armor sets/suits would be great too. There should be a set more suited for enduring intense heat, or cold or radiation. There should also mostly be non-EVA capable sets IMO. Body armor should not be conflated with EVA suits, and they should for the most part be separate, with a few exceptions. It would be cool to see a lot of options other than  simple armor for combat and space suits for EVA. One thought would be a stealth-suit with either quiet movement or even invisibility. Mostly I'm hoping it will prove an actual challenge to obtain armors, so that everyone isn't immediately buffed just after they begin playing. Let there be lots of varying, quirky outfits to be found.
      -Miscellaneous-
      NPCs for hire or available as crew members should use a rating system the likes of the one used in Metal Gear Solid V. They could have a certain class of career like 'linguist' or 'gunner' or 'medic', and within that specialty a certain set of ratings. Players should be able to activate distress beacons (false or genuine). If a player's ship is captured, they should be given the option to fight aboard the enemy ship in order to escape (think Han Solo and co, the capture of Millennium Falcon!).
      Where are all the AIs? This is the future after all... There should be robots of some kind or another, even perhaps a sentient machine race!
      There should also be a minimal amount of spawn/respawn actions. I realize this is counter-intuitive, given there's a massive universe to traverse. But it will add to the replay and return-to-game value; if people can easily spawn their ships and/or fast travel around it will make things overly-easy. It's nice that there's a wait-timer for summoning ships (at least destroyed ones). However, if a ship is not at the station at which you are staying, it should take time to arrive near you, and there should be a fuel cost and fee. Having all your ships easily at your fingertips will take away from the immersion and challenge of the game. It should also be more challenging IMO, to acquire cash. Gaining millions of credits should take a very long time. The quicker people progress in the game, the quicker the MMO will die.
      I don't believe there should be a 'difficulty setting' option. The universe in general should prove pretty damn challenging, with areas of extreme and lesser challenges. Some mini-games would also be cool, so long as they remain within the Persistent Universe. Game modes are a bad idea. It's understandable at this point, given there are players currently in the game who want something working. But later on, when development is (mostly) "complete", having different game-modes will detract from the main MMO.
      All hoverbikes should remain as hoverbikes, and not be turned into flying-space-hoverbikes! Please remove the flight-function for hoverbikes. Having flight for them is ridiculous and totally misses the point of a hoverbike. While I do agree that they should have some (slight) altitude control and perhaps a jump/boost, they should not  be able to simply fly away, especially up into space. A hoverbike is like a speeder from Star Wars, it's not for flight; only for elevated, fast, ground travel! This goes for all ships and vehicles; if they have a specialty let them stick to that specialty, no blurring lines, except perhaps in rare cases.



    • By FreddySEMIASAS
      Hello, I'm selling my Endeavor Base (cause, life project with my wife), ccu'd from a Nox LTI, Paypal, in EURO please, for 260€ (315$)

      Discord live, possible. You can contact me on Discord @ "[APF] Freddy#0551" or on steam, via Reddit or MP here.

      Screen #1 : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/337327771795849218/416284781131726872/Capture.PNG

      CCu applied : https://i.imgur.com/6e7HqmO.png

      ---- I have one trade successful : https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitize...etaliator_lti_or_2yr/?st=jdyvyiuf&sh=26662ada




      Original thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitize...ti_ccud_from_nox_lti/?st=je3fu7tz&sh=3b602c3c
×