NAIIMA

Starcitizen.it Starcitizen Italian Community

logo_alleanza_by_n_a_i_m_a-d8t55jn.png

Greetings from the Alleanza Astrale ( Astral Alliance ) Organization We are the main Italian Community Organization and the main org of the Italian communty www.Starcitizen.it

Thankyou for visiting and opening your embassy on our main forums.

Our Organization is Structured into three main Sectors, lead by a main democratic organism composed by a council of elected and elder members.

The Structure follows the one of a military fleet dividedn in Guard , Avantguard and Rearguard.

We cover all types of gameplay apart piracy and we are interested in alliance and partnership .

POMETHEUS NAIIMA

IIS URANIA Commander Ambassador of the Alleanza Astrale

Thankyou and very glad you liked the video :) .

I hope one day to be able to remake it completely in the cryengine and SC once the process will become more straightfoward.

Unfortunately Alleanza Astrale was Hijacked by a couple of former members selfproclamed owners of the org and now is no longer representing the Italian community or else, So any further contact or relation with that Organization is discouraged and not related to the Italian community anymore.

The same Logo and trailer are now vacant and not representing anymore that ORG.

Unfortunately Alleanza Astrale was Hijacked by a couple of former members selfproclamed owners of the org and now is no longer representing the Italian community or else, So any further contact or relation with that Organization is discouraged and not related to the Italian community anymore.
The same Logo and trailer are now vacant and not representing anymore that ORG.
Sorry to hear about that...

Will you be starting a new org or just joining another one that is already established?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk