Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

57 posts in this topic

ASTROJAK rev2.png

ASTROJAK special ship.png

Standalone Ships                     

ORIGINAL CONCEPT SHIPS*   (*) Concept ship with LTI unless stated otherwise.          Anniversary Sale Ships

$45 - LTI MPUV Cargo                                                                   $75 - Hull A - 4 yr

$45 - LTI YellowJacket                                                                   $100 - Avenger - Warlock - 4 yr

$50 - LTI MPUV Personnel                                                              $105 - Hull B  - 4 yr

$60 - LTI 85X                                                                               $170 - Cutlass Blue - 4 yr

$135 - LTI Buccaneer                                                                    $375 - Orion - 4 yr

$150 - LTI Razor                                                                          $400 - Hull D  - 4 yr

$165 - LTI Prospector                                                                   $415 - 3 yr Conni Phoenix                 

$190 - LTI Hurricane                                                                    $415 - 4 yr Conni Phoenix

$210 - LTI Terrapin                 

$225 - LTI Hull C 

$245 - LTI Vanguard Hoplite  

$500 - LTI Prowler

$825 - LTI Polaris (non-warbond)

All ships listed below are CCU'd unless otherwise noted and all have LTI.

Standard CCU'd Ships with LTI                                                Rare CCU'd Ships with LTI                          

$105 - LTI Gladius                                                                         $190 - LTI Super Hornet

$115 - LTI Cutlass Black                                                              

$125 - LTI Hornet                                                                         $275 - LTI Vanduul Blade

$125 - LTI Freelancer                                                                    $295 - LTI Merchantman

$135 - LTI Cutlass Red                                                                  $295 - LTI Retaliator Bomber

$140 - LTI Ghost (Hornet)        

$140 - LTI Freelancer DUR

$155 - LTI Tracker (Hornet)

$155 - LTI Freelancer MAX

$165 - LTI Taurus (Conni)

$240 - LTI Andromeda (Conni)

$265 - LTI Redeemer

$300 - LTI Aquila (Conni)

(*) Concept ship with LTI unless stated otherwise.

SPECIAL OFFERINGS

3 - War Bond Polaris - $700.00 ea                                                                               

temp 1.png

Morkulth, Kenshu1, cogline and 4 others like this

I bought one of Astrojak's ships.  He can be trusted.  Felt better dealing with a long standing Imperium member. And as a logn time member myself, my vouch for him can be taken seriously as well.  No offense to you 1 post members, but you understand. :)

Gustav.Henrik, Wu Jen and AstroJak like this

Invoice recieved and paid Astro is a  great guy, I will post again when I have recieved the ship :-) 

Package recieved: Guys if you are looking for a great and trustworthy shop, buy from this guy: smooth and easy transactions! I am new to the forums and I can recommend him to every person looking to add new ships to their fleet!

AstroJak likes this

On the news from Disco that indeed the Gemini will increase in price to $340 to match the current price of the Starfare... My Gemini has sold.

Take note; anyone looking at the Merchantman, which is another heavily discounted ship, should buy sooner than later because when it is hanger ready mark my words it will increase in price dramatically.

AstroJak

Kenshu1 and Leonn like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      Hi everyone /
      I think it's about time that I share my collection of ship albums that I use for The Base chat that I've had for a while now
      I only have ships that are either from lore, concept, development or being re-worked, not for ships that are flyable and I do add more to the albums. Enjoy.
      Aopoa (Xi'An) | "Capital" | Nox | "Oracle" | "Transport" | Volper |
      Aegis | Idris | Javelin | Reclaimer | Retaliator (Modules) | Vanguard (Variants) |
      Anvil | A4A Hurricane | Carrack | Crucible | F7A Hornet Mk II | F8 Lightning | Terrapin |
      BIRC (Banu) | Defender | Merchantman |
      Crusader | Genesis Starliner |
      Drake | Cutlass Black (Re-Work) (Variants) | Dragonfly |
      Esperia | "Blade" | Prowler |
      Kruger | P-72 Archimedes |
      MISC | Endeavor | Freelancer (Variants) | Hull - A B C D E | Prospector | Razor | Reliant (Variants) |
      Origin | 600 | 890 Jump |
      RSI | Aurora (Re-Work) | Bengal | Constellation Aquila Mk IV (Variants) | Orion | Pegasus | Polaris  | (Ursa) |
      RSI/Aegis | Retribution |
      Vanduul | "Cleaver" | "Driller" | "Harvester" | "Hunter" | "Kingship" | "Mauler" | "Stinger" | "Void" |
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters | Banu | Human | Tevarin | Vanduul | Xi'An | Armor & Uniforms |
      Other | Sataball | Shubin | Stanton I II III IV (Delamar) | Star Systems | Other Vanduul Art | UI |
    • By VoA
      See spoiler
      Banu Defender -  Ben talks a bit about it in this video below at 18:30m (revealing it concept is basically ready but they want to flush out the Banu Race more).   He also mentions that it will be out in the next couple weeks.  "It is a smaller ship".... but.... "there is no such thing as a single seat Banu ship".... but it is "as low as a Banu ship goes"...
      We also know it is a combat ship and one of the last three remaining WAVE 5 ships (its obviously a combat ship with its name but Ben also mentioned with the upcoming WAVE 6 for people to pick up additional fighting concept ships before WAVE 6 because they will be dedicated Civilian ships (per OP).
      Also in this Video at 16:18m  Ben talks about his list of WAVE 6 ships being in flux (he has a "PITCH DOCUMENT").
      --------------------------

I am looking forward to the Banu Defender and I am interested in seeing how radically different it may handle. I love how different the Vanduul ships and Xi'an Khartu-Al (though I still feel that CIG needs to do more work on the Khartu-Al).

What "defending" role do you think the Banu Defender will play........ my guess is that it will be a "tanky" .... "screening" ship...... designed to protect trade ships (since the Banu are all about trade).
      ++++++
      Also see and vote on 
      Banu Defender - Concept Sale Price - [POLL]
      &&&&
      Banu Weaponry - Singe
      This tachyon cannon, called the Singe, is a long range, high damage weapon used by the Banu Defender. Like much of the Banu technology, its real origin is unknown, but based on the fact that it differs from other Banu engineering choices, UEE historians suspect they assimilated it from some other culture. 

Banu Defender 185$
      Disco Lando | CIG@discolando Spaceship Prices!
      2017.04.15 - The Banu Defender will have a credit price of $185. 
    • By Aurelius
      Hello!
      I want to sell my Carrack.
      As you see there is the SQ42 and Star Citizen digital download included!
      Only verified PayPal!
      Greetings

• By Viking
      Hi everyone,

I'm selling unmelts for reasonable prices. Most ships come with LTI.
      All prices are in US Dollars (USD) and inclusive PayPal fee, which means I pay the fee.
      All packages contain both Star Citizen and Squadron 42 digital downloads!

Amount                                                               Price
      for sale    Item                                        Insurance    per item
         1        300i (standalone ship)                      LTI          $90   SOLD!
         2        300i (Bounty Hunter package)                LTI          $100  SOLD!
         7        300i (Digital Bounty Hunter package)        LTI          $100  SOLD!
         1        315p Explorer (standalone ship)             LTI          $105  SOLD!
         1        325a Fighter (standalone ship)              LTI          $115  SOLD!
         3  2     350r Racer (standalone ship)                LTI          $200
         1        350r Racer (package)                        2yr          $195
         1        350r Racer (standalone ship)                2yr          $175
         4        Aurora LX (standalone ship)                 LTI          $80  SOLD!
         5  4     Aurora LX upgrade (MR -> LX)                N/A          $25
         9  8     Avenger Stalker (standalone ship)           LTI          $105
         4        Avenger Stalker (Advanced Hunter package)   LTI          $120
         1        Carrack (standalone ship)                   LTI          $550
         3  2     Constellation Andromeda (standalone ship)   LTI          $315
         3  2     Cutlass Black (standalone ship + Bonus)     LTI          $145
         5  2     Cutlass Black (Digital Pirate package)      LTI          $160
         1        Endeavor Base (standalone ship)             4yr          $455
         1        Endeavor Discovery (standalone ship)        3yr          $550
         1        Endeavor Discovery (standalone ship)        4yr          $550
         1        Endeavor Hope (standalone ship)             3yr          $585
         1        Endeavor Olympic (standalone ship)          3yr          $650
        13  7     F7C Hornet (Digital Colonel package)        LTI          $175
         1        F7C-M Super Hornet (package)                2yr          $260
         8        F7C-M Super Hornet upgrade (F7C -> F7C-M)   N/A          $85  SOLD!
         2        F7C-R Hornet Tracker (SWACS package)        LTI          $225
         2        F7C-R Hornet Ghost (SPECTER package)        LTI          $205
        10  7     Freelancer (Digital Freelancer package)     LTI          $175
         1        Freelancer MIS (standalone ship)            2yr          $215  SOLD!
         1        Herald (standalone ship)                    3yr          $125
         1        Khartu-al Scout (standalone ship)           2yr          $170  SOLD!
         1        M50 (standalone ship)                       2yr          $130  SOLD!
         1        M50 (package)                               2yr          $150  SOLD!
         2        Merchantman (standalone ship)               2yr          $425
         2        Retaliator Bomber (standalone ship)         2yr          $365
         1        Starfarer (standalone ship)                 2yr          $325

This is how a sale is done:
      You contact me on PM about the item(s) you want to buy. You're welcome to ask me any questions in this thread, if you're wondering about prices, how upgrades work, or other sales related things. I send an invoice of the amount (given on this page) to your PayPal email address. You pay the invoice. When I've received your payment I Buy Back (unmelt) the item(s) and gift it / them to your RSI email address. You check that you've received the item(s) you bought. Both of us add feedback to each others forum accounts (here on Star Citizen Base). NOTE: When you contact me on PM, please state your PayPal email address (for the invoice), plus your RSI handle, and the email address for gifting (if different from your PayPal email). If you don't mention these details I must ask for them and it takes longer to complete the trade because of more messages back and forth.
      NOTE: Some ships will be gifted from my Viking account and some from my Wicing account on RSI.
      NOTE: The images shown of the unmelt items are examples and so the date may vary.

My RSI account email is the same as my Paypal email address and my email address in this forum.
      Proof of my RSI and Paypal accounts will be given on request on PM.
      I've sold many ships here before. See my feedback.