Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

55 posts in this topic

ASTROJAK rev2.png

ASTROJAK special ship.png

Standalone Ships                     

ORIGINAL CONCEPT SHIPS*   (*) Concept ship with LTI unless stated otherwise.          Anniversary Sale Ships

$45 - LTI MPUV Cargo                                                                   $75 - Hull A - 4 yr

$45 - LTI YellowJacket                                                                   $100 - Avenger - Warlock - 4 yr

$50 - LTI MPUV Personnel                                                              $105 - Hull B  - 4 yr

$60 - LTI 85X                                                                               $170 - Cutlass Blue - 4 yr

$135 - LTI Buccaneer                                                                    $375 - Orion - 4 yr

$150 - LTI Razor                                                                          $400 - Hull D  - 4 yr

$165 - LTI Prospector                                                                   $415 - 3 yr Conni Phoenix                 

$190 - LTI Hurricane                                                                    $415 - 4 yr Conni Phoenix

$210 - LTI Terrapin                 

$225 - LTI Hull C 

$245 - LTI Vanguard Hoplite  

$500 - LTI Prowler

$825 - LTI Polaris (non-warbond)

All ships listed below are CCU'd unless otherwise noted and all have LTI.

Standard CCU'd Ships with LTI                                                Rare CCU'd Ships with LTI                          

$105 - LTI Gladius                                                                         $190 - LTI Super Hornet

$115 - LTI Cutlass Black                                                              

$125 - LTI Hornet                                                                         $275 - LTI Vanduul Blade

$125 - LTI Freelancer                                                                    $295 - LTI Merchantman

$135 - LTI Cutlass Red                                                                  $295 - LTI Retaliator Bomber

$140 - LTI Ghost (Hornet)        

$140 - LTI Freelancer DUR

$155 - LTI Tracker (Hornet)

$155 - LTI Freelancer MAX

$165 - LTI Taurus (Conni)

$240 - LTI Andromeda (Conni)

$265 - LTI Redeemer

$300 - LTI Aquila (Conni)

(*) Concept ship with LTI unless stated otherwise.

SPECIAL OFFERINGS

3 - War Bond Polaris - $700.00 ea                                                                               

temp 1.png

I bought one of Astrojak's ships.  He can be trusted.  Felt better dealing with a long standing Imperium member. And as a logn time member myself, my vouch for him can be taken seriously as well.  No offense to you 1 post members, but you understand. :)

AstroJak, Wu Jen and Gustav.Henrik like this

Invoice recieved and paid Astro is a  great guy, I will post again when I have recieved the ship :-) 

Package recieved: Guys if you are looking for a great and trustworthy shop, buy from this guy: smooth and easy transactions! I am new to the forums and I can recommend him to every person looking to add new ships to their fleet!

AstroJak likes this

On the news from Disco that indeed the Gemini will increase in price to $340 to match the current price of the Starfare... My Gemini has sold.

Take note; anyone looking at the Merchantman, which is another heavily discounted ship, should buy sooner than later because when it is hanger ready mark my words it will increase in price dramatically.

AstroJak

Kenshu1 and Leonn like this